Anti-atheist must be intellectually disabled to support the Nazis

Anti-atheist, you make some of the worst arguments I've ever seen, insult people who don't agree with you and are delusional of your own greatness. You are a fanatical, right-wing Christian and you should just shut your mouth so that the world can stop listening to the garbage that comes out of you. Hitler was a genocidal maniac and a failure that you defend because you can't accept the fact that a man who called himself a Christian killed millions.

1. Hitler was good.

Maid of Hitler speaks out and said he was the perfect boss.[1]

"History has condemned him as the megalomaniac who brought death and misery to millions.

But for one woman, the name Adolf Hitler evokes a smile not a shudder..... And her verdict on her former master: 'He was a charming man, someone who was only ever nice to me, a great boss to work for. You can say what you like, but he was a good man to us.' "

Children know whos nice and whos not. With this mind look at these pictures.

Can you look at those pics and reasonably call that man evil?

"Hitler... one of the most significant figures who ever lived"

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived...

He had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him.

He had in him the stuff of which legends are made."- President J.F. Kennedy

"... Hitler is one of the greatest men. The old trust him, the young idolise him. It is the worship of a national hero who has served his country." - David Lloyd George,
Prime Minister and Statesman,
Great Britain.

"Hitler was right"
- British Attorney General
(Senior Nuremburg Prosecutor)

"I believe now that Hitler and the German people did not want war. But we declared war on Germany, intent on destroying it, in accordance with our principle of balance of power, and we were encouraged by the 'Americans' around Roosevelt. We ignored Hitler's pleadings not to enter into war.
Now we are forced to realise that Hitler was right.
He offered us the co-operation of Germany... I feel ashamed and humiliated..."- (British Attorney General, Sir Hartley Shawcross,
Stourbridge, March 16th, 1984)

it's clear he was good.

2. The Nazis weren't bad

*put a stop to massive unemployment;
*ended hyper-inflation;
*restored the self-esteem of the German people (for a few years till the defeat in 1945);
*built the Autobahn;
*laid the technological foundations for modern utilisation of space;
*forced the world to rethink international relations to such an extent that much of Europe has enjoyed peace for over 65 years.

"...I overcame chaos in Germany, restored order, enormously raised production in all fields of our national economy...I succeeded in completely resettling in useful production those 7 million unemployed who so touched our hearts...I have not only politically united the German nation but also rearmed it militarily, and I have further tried to liquidate that Treaty sheet by sheet whose 448 Articles contain the vilest rape that nations and human beings have ever been expected to submit to. I have restored to the Reich the provinces grabbed from us in 1919; I have led millions of deeply unhappy Germans, who have been snatched away from us, back into the Fatherland; I have restored the thousand year old historical unity of German living space; and I have attempted to accomplish all that without shedding blood and without inflicting the sufferings of war on my people or any other. I have accomplished all this, as one who 21 years ago still an unknown worker and soldier of my people, by my own efforts..."- Hitler

3. The Holocaust was good.

The Holocaust had to happen for punishment of the Jews. 6 million jews weren't killed, there's no evidence to support that. Some jews were killed, these were the power elite jews.[2] The jews that were killed all were involved in gangs and were mostly bands of thieves.

The holocost also gave us great medical knowledge[3][4]

[2] Hartmen, Bob How many were killed? What the evidence shows (1997)
[3] Schaefer, Naomi. The Legacy of Nazi Medicine, The New Atlantis, Number 5, Spring 2004,
Cohen, Baruch C.. "The Ethics Of Using Medical Data From Nazi Experiments". Jewish Law: Articles.

theunionforever61 forfeited this round.

Anti-atheist forfeited this round.

theunionforever61 forfeited this round.

Anti-atheist forfeited this round.