Antoine D'coolette is a good role model

I believe the character Antoine D'coolette from the sonic the hedgehog comic and original tv series is an excellent role model for children. My opponent will try to disprove this, only accept if you know who I'm talking about.

First let me introduce him

Antoine D'coolette is a brown coyote that wears a blue shirt with epulettes worn by the royal guards of the Kingdom of Acorn. He served as a member of the freedom fighters for a very long time until he was put into a coma by metal sonic blowing up. He is currently in this coma today.

Here's how I think he's a good role model:

Courage: when he first joined the freedom fighters he was a laughing stock. He was a coward and flubbed English and his native language( which his mother taught him before she died of illness). But soon he unlocked his true self with the help of his friend and future wife, Bunny Rabbot. He became very courageous and even took on the evil metal sonic.

Friends: Antoine helped and even protected his friends. Once when the mischievous Geoffry St. John was about to kill Sonic, Antoine came out of nowhere and punched him clean out!

Beliefs: Antoine fought for and even sacrificed himself for his beliefs.(he grabbed metal sonic and pulled him back before he could detonate on the vehicle carrying king Elias Acorn, but was severely injured by the following explosion.)

I hope you can see that he should be rewarded on what he did for his friends and his kingdom, just try to disprove this!

While this might be difficult, I can assure you that he is a very bad role model in different ways than expected.

For those of you who don't know him, here he is:

Here's my reasons:
Hiding feelings: early on, when he was still a wimp, he tried to hide this and replace it with a swaggering bravado. That's terrible to teach children, that they should hide there feelings inside them and try to be someone your not!

Bullied: also early on, he let himself get constantly pushed around by Sonic and the rest of the Freedom Fighters. Also a bad life lesson. I wouldn't teach my children to let themselves bee bullied and not do anything about it.

Handling dangerous weapons: as you know, the comics started when Sonic was about 13. Antione is about the same age. As you can see in the link, he has a sword. That would mean that he was handling a highly dangerous weapon at the beginning of his tween years! And he barely knew how to use it back then!!!

Embarrassed: I learned that when he was young, Antione was involved in a lab accident that made him bald. He went around for a while wearing a toupee! Who cares if your bald, if you get caught with the fact that you wear a toupee, it would be a lot more embarrassing then if you came clean about being bald earlier on! Although, i do give him credit for eventually growing in hair... That looks exactly like his old toupee! That takes talent!

Those are my reasons, I hope I have proved my point enough so that you vote con! Thanks.
Posted by Ragnar 1 year ago
Please define your terms, such as Role Model.