Crypto247
Ore_Ele

Anyone but Obama in 2012

Ore_Ele

Crypto247

Pro

In I would never ever vote for Obama. I rather vote for romney or even rick perry than obama in 2012. I use this page as proof.

http://answers.yahoo.com...

The people that says anyone but obama gets most thumbs up and more thumbs up means your right. that means Hitler or even bieber> obama.
Ore_Ele

Con

Since my opponent wants to argue "anyone but Obama." I will choose 2 anyones (since going over 100's would be argument abuse).

The two I choose are Hitler and Stalin. My opponent must argue that both Hitler and Stalin would be better presidents. I'll let my opponent start.
Crypto247

Pro

Hitler and Stalin are bad choices but I guess they would do. Hitler is already better than obama. He didn't allow universal health care and is a nice conservative. He only did one thing wrong and that was rasicism but obama is racist as well.

Stalin and obama are same people. Both are evil and both are moronic liberals! ANYONE BUT OBAMA IN 2012!
Ore_Ele

Con

My opponent gives no reasoning as to why Stalin would be a better option. He says that Stalin and Obama are the same (I would be willing to argue that they are not, both in reality and in policy, but that can be for a different debate), if they are the same (as my opponent suggested), then one is not a better option then the other. Based on that alone, but opponent concedes the debate.

But I will still address the Hitler comments. My opponent seems to believe that universal healthcare is worse than holocaust/attempted world domination/aggresive racism. I ask my opponent what moral measuring stick is he using to reach that conclusion? I would also like to ask for proof that Obama is a racist of significant degree (meaning actually holding that one race is superior and should be promoted above others).

As such, the deaths of over 40 million people as direct results of Hitler's policies and the theft of billions of dollars from Jewish citizens to help fund their wars outweigh the universal health care that Obama managed to pass in 99.99% of moral systems.
Crypto247

Pro

Well it is because Stalin hasn't damage the country with his ways in econ anyway while obama has. We owe 4 billion to china alone. I will be truthful and say it isn't just his fault. It it bush as well but he all ready has spent more than bush has. Stalin never put his country in that much debt but he was not prefect. Infact he is insane and one of the worst men ever.But he wasn't as bad as Obummer. BTW i learn my debate skills and got my facts from yahoo answers!
Ore_Ele

Con

My opponent has dropped the Hitler side so those points move on. Stalin's policies, while not putting putting the country into debt, resulted in the deaths of millions of his own citizens, many murdered by the government itself. A continuation policies later resulted in a total collapse of the USSR. While some might argue that a collapse of the US federal government resulting in 50 independent states, would be a good thing, this is not what my opponent argued, and it is certainly not worth the millions of deaths that came with it.

He has still not provided what ethical measuring stick he chooses to use. With that, I turn this back over to him for his final round.
Crypto247

Pro

But obummer lies! He hasn't shown his grades from college or where he was born. He was really born in kenya! Obummer sucks. Plain view! Your a stupid liberal! This whole site is full of them. My friends on yahoo answers told me this and they were right. Yahoo answers is alot better than this site! Yahoo answers taught me real views and how to be a better person and about the lies about obama. YOU LIE!
Ore_Ele

Con

My opponent has not refuted any of the arguements. He has not shown how Hitler, nor Stalin wound be better options than Obama in 2012.

This could have been very easy for him, since both Hitler and Stalin are dead, electing them would put the VP in charge, which was left open. My opponent could have slipped Ron Paul as the VP, and so get to argue that Ron Paul would be better than Obama. Or, he could have argued that a corpse, that would technically pocket veto everything, would shrink the size of the federal government and argue that that is good according to libertarian or conservative beliefs for government.

However, he did not. Since all my points went un-refuted, despite being fairly simple to get around, they all hold.

Thank you,
Posted by CRBarrow 5 years ago
CRBarrow
16kadams please expalin why anyone but Obama in 2012?
Posted by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
ore ele, i saw you comment about my age, yes i am 14 years old. I am an odd child because i research this stuff for fun. And Obama isn't technically socialist, he just has socialist ideas. Kinda like a liberal or conservative leaning independent. So he is socialist leaning. Make sense? Oh by the way crypto, you could have won if you didn't make a argument that made no sens, but i personally agree anyone but obama in 2012. wait ore ele made no sense too. we couldn't vote for Stalin or Hitler because they are not American born. :P
Posted by CRBarrow 5 years ago
CRBarrow
K Crypto you want to say we're brainwashed by liberal media? go watch FOX, it is the most republican bias right wing tilt, in News Channel history! dude yahoo answers is one of the most opinionated web sites out there, that's not even a debate, that more like one persons word against another's.
Posted by Mysterio 5 years ago
Mysterio
This debate is even worse.

http://www.debate.org...
Posted by Ore_Ele 5 years ago
Ore_Ele
http://www.debate.org...

Crypto, come on now. I recommend that you leave Yahoo.answers, and move to wiki.answers, much better, more logical place.
Posted by Crypto247 5 years ago
Crypto247
I am not dumb. Tbh you guys aren't even dumb. You are just brainwash by liberal media. I am being completly true to myself. I really do dislike obama. He is my worst enmeny right now. He really is the worst. So yeah.
Posted by jm_notguilty 5 years ago
jm_notguilty
A troll pretending to be a dumb troll is actually my favorite kind of troll. ^^
Posted by Ore_Ele 5 years ago
Ore_Ele
Everyone, it should be obvious that Crypto is nothing but a troll. He's not really this dumb, he is only pretending to be.
Posted by Crypto247 5 years ago
Crypto247
You are attacking. You are trying to turn people against me and tell everyone to hate me. I will fight back by saying i don't like you!
Posted by randolph7 5 years ago
randolph7
btw, you'd no i'm not liberal if you read my profile. Your lack of rational thought is what irritates me not your political beliefs.
Vote Placed by QT 5 years ago
QT
Crypto247Ore_EleTied
Reasons for voting decision: Obvious win for Con.
Vote Placed by Double_R 5 years ago
Double_R
Crypto247Ore_EleTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con made this debate surprisingly interesting, while Pro only showcased his idiocy.
Vote Placed by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
Crypto247Ore_EleTied
Reasons for voting decision: I was going to agree with Crypto, then i read the debate
Vote Placed by kkjnay 5 years ago
kkjnay
Crypto247Ore_EleTied
Reasons for voting decision: Look at the debate.
Vote Placed by jm_notguilty 5 years ago
jm_notguilty
Crypto247Ore_EleTied
Reasons for voting decision: "BTW i learn my debate skills and got my facts from yahoo answers!" -ROFL. ----- Anyway, Hitler argument was left unrefuted, CON wins.
Vote Placed by randolph7 5 years ago
randolph7
Crypto247Ore_EleTied
Reasons for voting decision: Concession. Godwin's Law
Vote Placed by Lordknukle 5 years ago
Lordknukle
Crypto247Ore_EleTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro first talked about Hitler. Then he dropped Hitler and talked about Stalin. Then he dropped Stalin and simply stated that Yahoo Answers taught him that Obama lies. Obvious much?