pi3.14
KJVPrewrather

Anything We Disagree On

pi3.14 has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

pi3.14

Pro

I am willing to debate a lot of stuff with you. Here are a few examples that I am willing to defend:
1. A baby's life begins at conception, so abortion should be illegal.
2. People should have the right to own guns.
3. Cigarettes should not be banned.
4. Etc. I am a republican and align with many of their beliefs.
5. I am also Catholic and align with their beliefs. If you are Catholic, or know enough about Catholocism, we could debate something that is taought in the Bible or something if you don't feel comfortable debating anything listed above.
6. Anything else you can think of that you think we have differing opinions on.

*Please keep the debates civil and realize I'm never trying to offend you or anything when debating you.
KJVPrewrather

Con

Does monotheism make more sense than panentheism?
pi3.14

Pro

I didn't know what panentheism was, so I had to look it up. Anyway, I would argue that monotheism "makes more sense" since I am monotheistic since I am Catholic. Anyway, I could try debating this even though I don't know much about panentheism. Anyway, I will let you state your beliefs, then I will try to refute your argument and defnend mine if you believe in panentheism. Good luck, and please keep it civil!
KJVPrewrather

Con

This is my answer: A panentheist is someone who believes the universe is part of a gender neutral god, and that this god is iunfinantly bigger than the universe, and essentially according to panentheists, we are part of god. I used to be a panentheist, until I became a Christian when I was 15. Monotheists teach that Yahweh or Allah God created the universe, and that God alone is divine.
pi3.14

Pro

So, if you don't believe in panentheism anymore, what are we debating? I am monothestic.
KJVPrewrather

Con

Can progressives be prolife? I say yes.
Posted by pi3.14 1 week ago
pi3.14
Oops, I wasn't able to post until it was too late. Sorry!
Posted by pi3.14 1 week ago
pi3.14
I would agree that progressives can be pro-life. I posted this debate in hopes of being able to find a topic to debate in the first round or two, but sadly this didn't happen. If you can come up with one, we could state our views in the very last round if we have enough time.