DCWOLF87
swagger1423

"Appetite for Destruction" is the best Guns N Roses album

swagger1423 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 2/27/2017 Category: Music

DCWOLF87

Pro

I believe that "Appetite for Destruction" is the best GNR album. There are many of their top songs on that album, which include "Welcome to the Jungle", "It's So Easy", "Mr. Brownstone", "Paradise City", "Sweet Child O' Mine", and "Rocket Queen"
swagger1423

Con

I think that Chinese democracy is a better album cause.

1 it is their most popular album

2 it featured the songs Chinese democracy, Shackler's revenge, better, street of dreams, if the world, there was a time, catcher in the rye, scraped, riad N' the bedouins, sorry, I.R.S, Madagascar, this I love, and prostitute
DCWOLF87

Pro

Some people say that they've never heard a GNR song before and/or don't know who the band is, but they seem to know the opening riff for "Welcome to the Jungle". Heck, a kid once played the opening riff for "Paradise City" at my school talent show, and my cousin and I were the only ones that cheered when he played that.
DCWOLF87

Pro

Slash is the best f-ing guitarist that GNR's ever had. Buckethead, Tommy Stinson, DJ Ashba, and them other guitarists that followed after Slash left Guns were never that good. Anyone who's played Guitar Hero 3 will remember that Slash is in it. I mean, Slash said that the riff for "Sweet Child O' Mine" was originally a joke. He's a freakin' badass, dude.
Posted by dsjpk5 10 months ago
dsjpk5
Of course it is.