Apple.Z
JustinJen

Apple are better than pomegranate?

Apple.Z

Pro

This have been a common argument between me and my opponent Justin. Now I want to settle this, if he agrees to debate, by letting the voters decide it. I am ready for what ever he got.
JustinJen

Con

We have been through this multiple times at school so this is up to the voters
Apple.Z

Pro

Voter let me tell you why apple are better. First, although I enjoy a tasty pomegranate, apple is a good all around source for vitamins and it reduces cholesterol levels. They also strengthens the heart according to Chinese Medicine. (Sorry for any spelling error you may find). Vote for me. Good luck Justin.
JustinJen

Con

well it's not like pomegranate doesn't do the same
Apple.Z

Pro

well pomegranate aren't use for medicine and they only have vitamins c and k. Correct me if I am wrong.
JustinJen

Con

Compounds found only in pomegranates called punicalagins are shown to benefit the heart and blood vessels. Punicalagins are the major component responsible for pomegranate's antioxidant and health benefits. They not only lower cholesterol, but also lower blood pressure and increase the speed at which heart blockages (atherosclerosis) melt away.
Apple.Z

Pro

Well you have to admit that apple is a more popular used fruit like for a example they name the apple company after the fruit and it is used in catch phrase too like "a apple a day keeps the doctor away. Also apple boost immune system and and protects yourself from Alzheimer disease. Interesting fact apples are called natures toothbrush because it protects your teeth's.
JustinJen

Con

Recent medical research studied heart patients with severe carotid artery blockages. They were given an ounce of pomegranate juice each day for a year. Not only did study participants' blood pressure lower by over 12 percent, but there was a 30 percent reduction in atherosclerotic plaque. Just as astounding, participants who did not take the pomegranate juice saw their atherosclerotic plaque increase by 9 percent.
Apple.Z

Pro

Can you at least try to write your own sentence instead of copying the internet. Also in conclusion, researchers found that eating five apples a week lowered the risk for respiratory diseases like asthma, can decrease risk of diabetes, less likely to be diagnosed with metabolic syndrome and prevent gallstones. Furthermore, apple are in minecraft (a popular game)!!!

PS: OY Steven The Sheep!!!!....WHY DID HE DIE?!?!?!?!
Here is a random video of an apple: Sorry it is not in English :(
JustinJen

Con

Man you know your facts. Pomegranate is the most powerful anti-oxidant fruit, and for teenagers especially if you eat pomegranate it will relieve you or protect you against depression.

PS: I did not kill Steven the sheep
PPS: The apple video is not shown. Fail...
Posted by Haleykate 4 years ago
Haleykate
Pomegranates and apples both have nutritional benefits, however though they help common systems such as the heart and teeth, they are unique in there own way. Pomegranates are harder to prepare but are a better "brain food", apples are easy to prepare and are good for the body but are more acidic than pomegranates and are more apt to cause problems such as heartburn, therefor pomegranates are superior
Posted by Apple.Z 4 years ago
Apple.Z
let the voters decide who to vote for.
Posted by JustinJen 4 years ago
JustinJen
Then what am I suppose to use to get votes
Posted by Apple.Z 4 years ago
Apple.Z
Dont use the chat to get votes
Posted by JustinJen 4 years ago
JustinJen
Vote for Con
Posted by Sleezehead 4 years ago
Sleezehead
poop