nycode802
Tyler5362

Apple is better then Microsoft

Started: 5/1/2014 Category: Technology

nycode802

Pro

Apple is better then Microsoft or any computer company because there computers have history of innovation and have followed and lived up to Steve Jobs Amazing vision of changing the world with every new invention!
Tyler5362

Con

Apple V. Microsoft

If you want to get into specifics about this; I will. First, I want to say that I accept the challenge and look forward to with you. Second, you didn't specifically say how Apple is better than Microsoft.

Let me show you the numbers first.

So, Microsoft is winning in terms of cash revenue.

INOVATION OF THE TWO:

Apple seems to not have released anything new or innovative to bring to the market, besides the iphone and Mac. Microsoft has the Xbox, The Surface, Windows and Microsoft Office to forward their company. It is, at this point, common sense to conclude that Microsoft, at this time, is wining in terms of innovation.

nycode802

Pro

apple has just releases new computers almost every half of year and also Microsoft quarterly profits are only up because they released the xbox one this quarter where as apple didn't release a new product this month so you can't compare the quarters.
Tyler5362

Con

"... also Microsoft quarterly profits are only up because they released the xbox one this quarter..." says Pro. Xbox One came out in Q4 of last year so that argument is invalid. Apple releases the same product year by year and there is nothing new except for maybe a fingerprint scanner which isn't that big of an innovation. The surface made people rethink how laptops should be used and made. Microsoft was a huge game changer with that and because of Windows 8.1. The OS is more efficient and cleaner.
nycode802

Pro

nycode802 forfeited this round.
Tyler5362

Con

My opponent has forfeited the last round, therefore I shall extend my arguments!
nycode802

Pro

nycode802 forfeited this round.
Tyler5362

Con

Looks like my opponent has given up. I extend my arguments.