RevNge
Malacoda

April DDO Music Tourney Round 1: RevNge vs. Malacoda

Voting Style: Judge Point System: 7 Point
Started: 4/25/2015 Category: Music

RevNge

Pro

This is a music debate for the April DDO Music Tourney. Here is the link to the official thread: http://www.debate.org...

Tournament Rules (taken from PM):

Contestant Guidelines:
1. Any type of instrument/vocals are permitted; however, you may not edit your videos to add additional elements that you did not legitimately perform. Audio and visual enhancement are, of course, allowed, but crossovers, mashups, autotune, etc. are prohibited.
2. You may not ask judges to vote for you.
3. There are no specific length requirements for your songs. Be mindful of the duration, however.
4. If your songs include lyrics, make certain that there is no excessively inappropriate material (e.g. cursing: a couple of words are acceptable, but rants riddled with such are not allowed).
5. Other than this, there is really no restriction in what you select to play.
6. Do not complain about the votes the judges give you.
7. You (yes you) must be the only one performing the song.
8. Failure to uphold any of these rules may result in a deduction of points or disqualification, depending on the severity.

Judge Guidelines:
1. You are required to vote on at least two out of the four matchups in each round. Failure to do so may get you replaced as a judge.
2. The voting criteria is as follows: The voting criteria is as follows. Arguments: General performance. Sources: Difficulty of the song. S&G: Expression. Conduct: Interpretation. If you do not know what musical expression and interpretation is, then please don"t act as if you know what you"re talking about in your RFD and just leave it blank. You are welcome to ask questions in your group PM if you wish, however.
3. If you feel as if your vote may be biased, please notify me prior to the voting period of the debate which you feel as you will be biased on.
4. Please do not make any biased votes.
5. Failure to uphold the above rules could result in your immediate replacement as a judge, depending on the severity.

First round is acceptance only. Good luck, Malacoda, and please notify me in the tournament PM if you have any problems with the format of the debate.
RevNge

Pro

Thanks, Malacoda. Here is my piece to start off round one: https://vimeo.com...

Oh, and disregard the "ew" at the end. That was totally involuntary. LOL
Malacoda

Con

Seven curses upon ye, Rev. Never again will I be bullied into a music competition with talented musicians.

https://www.youtube.com...
Posted by Malacoda 1 year ago
Malacoda
I'm very descriptive in my titles.
Posted by RevNge 1 year ago
RevNge
XD nac
Posted by RevNge 1 year ago
RevNge
"Song"

k

Cool Peeta pic btw
Posted by Malacoda 1 year ago
Malacoda
Try it now
Posted by RevNge 1 year ago
RevNge
It says that the video is private. .-.
Posted by Malacoda 1 year ago
Malacoda
What?
Posted by RevNge 1 year ago
RevNge
y no access
Posted by RevNge 1 year ago
RevNge
@Mala: Face horns.

@Saph: Probably in the beginning of June. And holy sht, that looks insane.
Posted by Sapphique 1 year ago
Sapphique
Rofl...that was pretty funny :P
I saw some stuff from your other piano battles, Rev. You're amazing :) When's the next music tourney? I might actually participate in that one, provided I get my piece ready before then. Working on this right now:
https://www.youtube.com...
Posted by Malacoda 1 year ago
Malacoda
No, no. They are mouth horns.