April DDO Music Tourney Round 1: RevNge vs. Malacoda
Debate Rounds (2)
1. Any type of instrument/vocals are permitted; however, you may not edit your videos to add additional elements that you did not legitimately perform. Audio and visual enhancement are, of course, allowed, but crossovers, mashups, autotune, etc. are prohibited.
2. You may not ask judges to vote for you.
3. There are no specific length requirements for your songs. Be mindful of the duration, however.
4. If your songs include lyrics, make certain that there is no excessively inappropriate material (e.g. cursing: a couple of words are acceptable, but rants riddled with such are not allowed).
5. Other than this, there is really no restriction in what you select to play.
6. Do not complain about the votes the judges give you.
7. You (yes you) must be the only one performing the song.
8. Failure to uphold any of these rules may result in a deduction of points or disqualification, depending on the severity.
1. You are required to vote on at least two out of the four matchups in each round. Failure to do so may get you replaced as a judge.
2. The voting criteria is as follows: The voting criteria is as follows. Arguments: General performance. Sources: Difficulty of the song. S&G: Expression. Conduct: Interpretation. If you do not know what musical expression and interpretation is, then please don"t act as if you know what you"re talking about in your RFD and just leave it blank. You are welcome to ask questions in your group PM if you wish, however.
3. If you feel as if your vote may be biased, please notify me prior to the voting period of the debate which you feel as you will be biased on.
4. Please do not make any biased votes.
5. Failure to uphold the above rules could result in your immediate replacement as a judge, depending on the severity.
First round is acceptance only. Good luck, Malacoda, and please notify me in the tournament PM if you have any problems with the format of the debate.
Oh, and disregard the "ew" at the end. That was totally involuntary. LOL
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.