davidmau2008
LebLeft

Arab states should remain dictatorship

davidmau2008

Pro

oF COURSE, WITH A SECULARIZED DICTATORSHIP, EVERYTHING WILL BE BETTER. ARAB STATES' DEMOCRACIES ARE ALWAYS ASSOCIATED WITH TERRORISM AND ISLAMIC EXTREMISM. AND ALSO, THE SOCIETY WAS FAR MORE STABLE DURING THE AGE OF DICTATORSHIP. NOW, WE CAN SEE THAT THE SPRING IS FAILING :(
LebLeft

Con

You're not looking at the dark side.
Once the revolutions are over and second one, if I may, will have one objective : Eliminate extremists.
Media controlled by Israelis allies is determined to focus on extremists and their violation of basic human rights.
I know the people is suffering for dictatorship ever since the end of world wars but let's no forget that the revolutions were never planned.. but US' and its allies ruined everything but I still believe in a democratic middle east.
Oh and don't be fooled, dictatorships were never secular.. they looked secular but never were.
davidmau2008

Pro

davidmau2008 forfeited this round.
LebLeft

Con

I need a reply!!
davidmau2008

Pro

davidmau2008 forfeited this round.
LebLeft

Con

LebLeft forfeited this round.
Posted by Malaradi 4 years ago
Malaradi
Let's look at a couple of examples of the benefits of dictatorships: A). Basic human rights are violated. B). Nightly raids keep citizens in a state of fear C). Arrests are not justified D). Children are in jail. If I was living in a state with the above conditions, I will not accept the rule of the government. Bahrain is a prime example. The dictatorship has been stifling the people, along with the help military power from Saudi Arabia. When you say everything will be better, does that mean everything is better for you? Because it will not benefit the citizens of said countries. I am against the rule of dictatorships. Let the people have their say, it is their own country.