MadisonPotts
TiaraW99

Are Aliens Real

MadisonPotts

MadisonPotts

Con

Aliens do not exsist because if they did we would all be taken over. People that believe aliens are real are confused by sitings of planes as the so called "UFOs."
TiaraW99

Pro

Aliens are real the government covers them up.
MadisonPotts

Con

There is billiions of galaxies in the universe, so if aliens did exsist why would they come to Earth. Since they do not exsist it would prove that scientist that search the stars for aliens are wasting their time by proving over and over again that planets other than Earth can not contain human life forms, prove that aliens are not real.
TiaraW99

Pro

The World think aliens are just a joke. Are they? Or does the government try to make us just think they are a joke. The government covered up when they crashed at Roswell. There were witnesses at Roswell that saw the damage but the government made them not tell anyone what they saw.
MadisonPotts

Con

The government is here to protect us. If their were aliens then we would all know.
TiaraW99

Pro

Why are they protecting us form aleins their harmless. #cornfelds for life
Posted by Jellon 2 years ago
Jellon
One of the worst debates I've seen. I refuse to vote.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
I doubt it. From a biblical point of view. God strongly infers that this earth and all this vast universe is man's domain.After all, he says we are eternal beings. We would need a big playground over the eons of time we are here.

And I have the same misgivings about life just popping up anywhere in this material universe.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
I asked God once. " Is there life on other planets." He said, " I am out here." Heaven is a real place.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie

Posted by FantumHeist 2 years ago
FantumHeist
Of course they exist do you really think that out of this ever expanding and vast universe we are the only intelligent life.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
MadisonPottsTiaraW99Tied
Reasons for voting decision: pro uses assertions but no evidence to back up his points.