Are Almonds actually real?

TheShaun has forfeited round #2.

I mean, lets face it guys. Has anyone ever here actually seen an almond on a tree? Wake up sheeple they are feeding you socialist lies to sell you on the idea of false health. Personally I am disgusted that the American government (Thanks Obama!) is standing for this. just think about it you civilians.

First, almonds do exist and do grow on trees. I can understand your question, "Has anyone ever here actually seen an almond on a tree?" because I have never seen an almond tree in real life myself. Though, with google's assistance, I have found more information about almonds than I knew before. By the way, thank you for that. Almonds are species of tree native to the Middle East, the Indian Subcontinent and North Africa. So, it would be understandable if most people in the world have not seen an almond tree for themselves. Also, their existence could not be a conspiracy due to the number of people that have personally witnessed almonds and their trees. Second, scientific studies show that almonds are overall healthy. Of all tree nuts, almonds rank highest in protein, fiber, calcium, vitamin E, riboflavin and niacin content by weight. The only negative side effects I could find about almonds was due to eating too many. Though, overeating most foods would have negative side effects. In short, almonds are real and they are generally healthy.

In my years of research, I worked in a northern Maine Almond processing plant. In that time I did not once see a single healthy individual, I personally lost 6 limbs and my now ex-wife died of a brain aneurysm. But I understand your belief that Almonds are grown in other countries, these countries mostly being SYRIA AND LIBYA. Enemies of our once great country. As Chuck Frankie, previous republican presidential nominee once stated: "Almonds are.. Almonds are the fruit of the devil." But what did he mean by that? Well if we look at the word Almond, it has 6 letters, and Chuck Frankie ran for president in 2012. If we take 6 and 12, we are taken to the bible verse Ephesians 6:12 "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world's darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." From this I can conclude that Almonds are in fact not true. The Authorities it refers to is the Almond Intelligence Agency, or the AIA which I have been performing subterfuge on since the late 30's after the effects of the great Emu war in Australia. Based on this information, I can conclude the Almonds have been a lie since the final culling of this great world.
Posted by TheShaun 2 months ago
That's why I didn't bother continuing. The stupidity of it was just a waste of time.
Posted by Zaephou 2 months ago
what is this debate, does this guy not have the intelligence to search 'almond tree' on google?
Posted by ThinkBig 2 months ago
You're an idiot.