Theaceattorney
Person-44

Are American video games better than Japanese video games

Theaceattorney

Con

(Canadian debate style) American gaming industries provide us with amazing titles and high definition graphics, but will it compare to the Japanese intelligent games such as Mario that started it all? Good evening ladies and gentlemen, honorable voters and whomever my worthy opponent shall be. Today I will explain three major pillars and resolve be it or not American gaming is better than Japanese gaming. As side opposition I highly disagree with this. My first point is that the Japanese gaming industry saved the gaming era. There was a dark age in gaming, where games were forbidden from toy stores and was basically a practical jokes thanks to horrible games like E.T. . But when a console stroke the shelves disguised as toy, it blew the markets and it sold like wildfire. This is none other than the Japanese title, Super Mario Bros.
This game uplifted video games from the dark age and into a bright and happy future, and there was no turning back. Games unloaded from the Japanese and great amounts of entertainment flew our way. We can only thank Japanese gaming for that.
Person-44

Pro

I respect your point about how they saved the video game industry but who started the whole industry Americans they created the first game in the world at M.I.T and we created the Atari the first game system but we did destroy it but we have gotten better but the Japanese decided the American people were to stupid to understand their games so they left out many games and many features.
Theaceattorney

Con

Theaceattorney forfeited this round.
Person-44

Pro

Person-44 forfeited this round.
Theaceattorney

Con

Theaceattorney forfeited this round.
Person-44

Pro

Person-44 forfeited this round.