ViceRegent
Youraverageunicorn

Are Atheists Able to Know Reality from Delusion?

ViceRegent has forfeited round #3.

ViceRegent

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q.

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings or other logical fallacies, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.

NOTE TO ALL YOU LOSERS POSTING COMMENTS. IF I DO NOT THINK YOU COMMENT ADD ANYTHING RATIONAL TO THE DISCUSSION OR I CANNNOT USE IT TO MOCK YOU, I DO NOT BOTHER RESPONDING
Youraverageunicorn

Pro

I want to start off by saying these things:
1. A violation of any of your "rules" is completely acceptable because your rules are stupid
2. Stop making debates that are offensive to people's beliefs
3. If you really meant what you said about science then it's sad you don't believe in things that are already proven.

I'm not saying I don't like people who believe in god. I go to a school where a lot of people are religious. Just the way you're perceiving atheists is unacceptable but I'm willing to continue this debate.

Okay. God has not been proven to exist. They're as believable as unicorns. I believe in unicorns. But we don't know for sure that these two exist.

God has been created for more so the tool to get people through life. If people are in the face of a crisis, they pray to god. Once again, I'm not saying I know for sure god isn't real, I'm saying it hasn't been proven of it's existence. God has been a companion to those who believe. It's more of a spirit that if you believe, it's real. God isn't there to tell you: oh. You're in the real world. If you aren't willing to believe science, YOU aren't in the real world. I know if I'm delusional or not because there are signs in everyday life. There are a lot of people who don't believe in god and they're fine. They aren't CRAZY. But science has evidence so it's reasonably believable and you don't need a voice telling you it is. I would be happy to continue my argument or rebut yours and I'm interested to see your arguments. But please don't go against mine quite yet because I won't have anything to respond to and that's not completely fair to me.
ViceRegent

Con

And this moron loses the debate for running from the Q and being an irrational douche. Moving on.
Youraverageunicorn

Pro

And this moron is completely clueless of the fact that I DID answer the question, and does not know how to debate. We're still doing this debate. I'm not forfeiting. Because eventually someone is going to have to respond and if you don't I automatically win. So let's keep this going, coward.

How do YOU know you aren't in fantasy? Because you see a sign from the heavens saying you aren't? I doubt it. So that's what I mean that it's another one of those things that if you believe it's real, then it is. Nothing wrong with believing in god it's just that you're as aware of the fact that you're in reality as much as an atheist because there's no proof that there is actually a god. Anything to say? Or are you just going to avoid my arguments?
Posted by Debating_Horse 10 months ago
Debating_Horse
Damn. XD
Posted by backwardseden 10 months ago
backwardseden
@ViceRegent - Oh absolutely science is possible outside the christian worldview because christianity cannot be proven. Hey you cannot even prove your god nor christ has ever existed within you ghost of shadows within your fairy pink panties smokey dust that you you as heat insulated con-dumbs for those special times for when you are in heat in ig-loos at those special moments.
Posted by Youraverageunicorn 10 months ago
Youraverageunicorn
I don't know why spirituals and science are always at each other's necks. I'm not saying I rely on science for my everyday life. I mean, I believe in Unicorns. I'm just saying that your statements have no evidence. you're just saying science is not possible outside the christian worldview. I'm not using science, I'm using evidence which is necessary in a debate, so respond to my argument or I automatically win and I would be happy to win.
Posted by ViceRegent 10 months ago
ViceRegent
Science is not possible outside of the Christian worldview, which is why atheists in science are taking us back to mysticism and voodoo.
Posted by ViceRegent 10 months ago
ViceRegent
Youraverageunicorn
I'm aware. but that wasn't my argument
Posted by XxFoxlordxX 10 months ago
XxFoxlordxX
Can we all just agree that science can neither prove, nor disprove God?
Posted by XxFoxlordxX 10 months ago
XxFoxlordxX
Posted by ViceRegent 10 months ago
ViceRegent
In fact, I have met few atheists that knew anything about science or philosophy. They are all pro-statist mindless drones programmed by the government school system.
Posted by backwardseden 10 months ago
backwardseden
@ViceRegent Oh I get it, so you can produce the science of god in which no one has ---ever--- proved his existence. Yeah you are just a shy old granny fart that chows down meteorites and proves evolution for us all. Is that right cowbore while you ride em up ride em out rat hynde. Careful. You don't want that snickers bar to put on too much weight for your jellybean brain.