ViceRegent
EnchantedPlatinum

Are Atheists Able to Know Reality from Delusion?

ViceRegent has forfeited round #4.

ViceRegent

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q.

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings or other logical fallacies, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.

NOTE TO ALL YOU LOSERS POSTING COMMENTS. IF I DO NOT THINK YOU COMMENT ADD ANYTHING RATIONAL TO THE DISCUSSION OR I CANNNOT USE IT TO MOCK YOU, I DO NOT BOTHER RESPONDING
EnchantedPlatinum

Pro

The rational way to distinguish Truth from Fiction is via experimentation.
If an experiment yields the same result, and multiple experiments are conducted to eliminate variables with the topic of experiment still being true, that topic can be declared fact or truth. By extension, if a conclusion is entirely based in previously proven facts, that conclusion can also be considered fact. Your claim that science lies in an individual's senses is simply false. Science lies in universal perceptions. An inch to one person is always an inch to another. In the topics of history, however, we need to rely on many more sources. Multiple disconnected witness accounts replace multiple experiments, and we can confirm certain events by considering the potential after effects and checking whether those occurred.

Lastly, I would advise you either change the way you structure arguments or move to another platform. You don't have the power to decide who wins and loses.

I look forward to round two.
ViceRegent

Con

This fool clearly did not read the OP, for his answer is science, which relies on his senses and reason. How does he know they are valid? If they are not, his "experiments" mean nothing.
EnchantedPlatinum

Pro

My opponent blatantly did not understand my argument. Whether that speaks about my opponent's intellect or their lack of intellectual honesty, I leave to the readers.

As for my opponent, with all due respect, try harder. If you are going to make an argument, please do so. If you are going to troll at least make it fun for both of us.

I sincerely hope round three is better than that.
ViceRegent

Con

And he runs away. I win. Moving on.
EnchantedPlatinum

Pro

Oof, actually there are still a few rounds left. I appreciate the effort though.

F for execution.
C for effort.
I think you may need a tutor in this whole trolling thing.
Posted by ViceRegent 7 months ago
ViceRegent
Do you know this?
Posted by Octav 7 months ago
Octav
No one is able to know reality from delusion.
Posted by canis 7 months ago
canis
Do atheist create gods ?
Posted by ViceRegent 7 months ago
ViceRegent
I must have missed it, what answer was given?
Posted by Masterful 7 months ago
Masterful
We have given you methods in which Atheists are able to determine what is real, but you want a simple answer. It's you're own fault for not being able to understand.
Posted by ViceRegent 7 months ago
ViceRegent
These fools are unable to answer and so they drone on with their worthless opinions. They actually make me pity them.
Posted by What50 7 months ago
What50
Vice come man, I know you can do better. I seen you able to troll and made us laugh instead of us cringing. Shape up, I expect more of you.
Posted by Knaveslayer99 7 months ago
Knaveslayer99
Was expecting something to laugh at but sadly Vice just makes me cringe more then ever.
Posted by Axonly 7 months ago
Axonly
Vice, I am interested to hear your opinion on Atheism, Reality etc in its entirety, but I am unable to message you. I'm not interested in arguing, I would just like to hear your perspective, as I think it's a fairly divergent and unique one. Thanks in advance.
Posted by ViceRegent 7 months ago
ViceRegent
These fools love to share their worthless opinions because Philosophy 101 fails them.