ThatAwesomeGuyOwen
XxMads_13xX

Are Dogs Better than Cats?

ThatAwesomeGuyOwen

Con

I think cats are better because you don't have to take your cat to EVERYWHERE you go. You can leave your cat at yournhouse
XxMads_13xX

Pro

I think dogs are better than cats because they are very easy to care for (especially when they go to the bathroom), and they develop a more emotional connections with people which makes them considered a "Man's Best Friend." The way dogs connect with people allows them to be selected to be service dogs/emotional support dogs.
ThatAwesomeGuyOwen

Con

I also think cats are better because they are very easy to take care of. The reason I think that is because when they go to the bathroom, you only you have to have gloves and a pooper-scooper.
XxMads_13xX

Pro

Dogs are better than cats because they offer more enjoyment to people who own them. They are more energetic and gain satisfaction from playing with their owners. Dogs are very easy to care for to elaborate on my previous argument. Buying dog food is an easy process and water is very accessible as well. Dogs are, for the most part, satisfied with sleeping on carpets, pillows, couches, and other soft surfaces that are included in many homes that contain families that own dog(s). When dogs go to the bathroom you only need to dispose of poop which can easily be removed via plastic bag. Overall dogs are more convenient and really energetic.
Posted by SuperTrooper44 1 year ago
SuperTrooper44
This is a dumb pointless debate
Posted by CatKnowsThat 1 year ago
CatKnowsThat
Cats are deffo better.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 year ago
FanboyMctroll
I think dogs are better because they are more loving to their owners, they are always happy to see you everyday, where I find cats are more moody.

Also I don't have to have a stinky cat litter in the house with dogs, I just let them outside to go.