davidko
Frost07

Are Fictional Movies or Animations good for us?

davidko has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

davidko

Pro

We are happy to here to discuss such a important topic which is "Are Fictional Animations or Movies good for us?". I strongly agree that fictional movies or television programs are good for us because first of all, they make us people who have more creativity, second of all, we are be to watch some movie or animation in our leisure times.

Here is my first reason. If we start watching fictional movie or animations, they will make us people who have more creativity. For example, Harry Potter. Let us see there is a woman who loves Harry Potter. Also, she keeps watching it. Finally, she could improve her creativity by thinking more about Harry Potter world due to fictional movie which is Harry Potter.

Here is my second reason. If we start to watch fictional movies or animations, we are able to do something in our leisure times. For example, let us see there was a elementary student who had a lot of leisure time because his long and long vacation. One day, he was really bored because he didn't have anything to do. So, he started watching a American drama from his television. Due to that, he was able to use leisure time well.

In conclusion, I truly agree that fictional movies or animations are beneficial for us because first of all, they make us people who have more creativity, second of all, we are be to watch some movie or animation in our leisure times. Thank You.
Frost07

Con

I negate the resolution due to the fact that animations are distracting and movies negatively influence the public.
Animations are anything from a cartoon show to animated movies. Children under 6 spend about 32 hr. a week in front of the tv and children 6-11 spend about 28 hrs a wk(from the LA times). This is time they could be using to better develop their social skills and school work. This isn't just about children though it is also about society and fictional movies.
Fictional movies have a great influence on our minds. The university of Wisconsin found that if people watched aggression in movies the were more likely to become aggressive as a result. And researchers also found that if people watched movies while thinking of violent actions they would reaffirm those actions and think that the actions are justified. This means that we are influenced easily by the things we watch.
And that is why I urge a con ballot because animations distract our children from important task that help them develop and because the fictional movies we watch influence us in negative ways.
Posted by Frost07 1 year ago
Frost07
I belive we should change the definition of fictional movies to a certain catigory instead of it being really open and broad