Are Fine Arts actually useful in real life?

bobosmith01 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 9/22/2016 Category: Arts
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Anyone who knows me knows that I love listening to music, seeing art, etc. It makes me go "wow" anytime I sense a lovely piece. But, it's not really accomplishing anything, is it? I want people to decide. Is simple entertainment useful? Is it even entertainment?

Prior to debate: Any of the following are defined as a "Fine Art" according to Melbourne University.
Film and Television
Music Theatre
Theatre Practice
Visual Art

Rebuttal: The fine-arts provide a form of entertainment to most, which is considered to be healthy for us. Having an absence a form of entertainment can potentially hurt someones mental moral. For persons with a sickness such as alias recognise fine-arts over other things. They would recognise songs and paintings that are significant to them over, faces. The fine arts are recognized by the Frontal lobe, rather than faces. This would provide a form of relief to mental desises.
Smiley face