TheBlackDragon04
THESHREKSTER

Are Hoverboards overrated?

TheBlackDragon04

Pro

Hover boards are very overrated because they are basically the same things as cars or segways. They are very accident prone. They MAKE YOUR HOUSE EXPLODE! And most of all, they don't promote any physical activity. You would be better off with a Segway, at least you don't fall when you're on it.
P.S. Thank you for the first person to join this debate. This is my first one, and I just want a challenge.
THESHREKSTER

Con

Number one, you are gay. Number two, hover boards are nothing like cars. Cars have four wheels and you are inclosed in them, while hover boards have two wheels and you are not enclosed. Also, hover boards do not make your house explode. While some may catch on fire, if you get a good one you will be fine.
TheBlackDragon04

Pro

Some people, though will not have the money to buy a 200 dollar Hoverboard. What if someone doesn't know that they catch fire? They could leave it out to charge overnight and their house could burn down. They could be KILLED trying to just have the newest trend. Oh, and also, I've mentioned this before, but a "Hoverboard" looks like a Segway without the pogo stick top. It isn't original and it it's just a waste of money
THESHREKSTER

Con

They don't just catch fire randomly. You have to use a hover board in order for it to be hot and catch fire. Also, if you spend an extra 100-200 dollars on a better hover board, they don't catch fire. Would you rather buy a 300 dollar hover board or a 7000 dollar segway.
TheBlackDragon04

Pro

In my first argument, I said that the most important reason, is that Hoverboards do not promote any physical activity! That is true. All you are doing is standing on something that looks like moon shoes with wheels. You are not getting any exercise by riding one. Buy a bike instead. It is cheaper and you will get some leg muscle. Best of all, what if somebody steals it? (Pray tell that they invent a Hoverboard lock) You would have spent $300 on nothing.
THESHREKSTER

Con

Well I already have some rocking leg muscles. Also, if you want a decent bike it will cost almost 600 dollars compared to a 300 dollar hover board. Also, if I have a hover board I am not going to leave it around. You will not just ride your hover board around like a bike. Hey buddy, there is a hover board lock on Amazon if you want to ride it around. It's not about physical activity but more about having fun.

http://www.amazon.com...
Posted by brainFreeze 9 months ago
brainFreeze
The pro put forth shitty arguments.

But hoverboard to me is really not worth the money.
Instead of spending 300$ on a hoverboard I would go and buy myself something better. Like a hot shining good looking watch that makes me look "GOLD"
But anyways my point is hoverboards are delicate which does make them risky. And if they blow up,

BOOM, you just lost 300$ and you ain't gettin it back shitFACE because there ain't no warranty.
I would rather buy a hot new trending video game dude.
Posted by SmexyShrexy69 10 months ago
SmexyShrexy69
The Shrekster iz rite. Evin if yu dye while using the hooverbord it is worth it. I half 1 and it is fuen! I go relly fast untill mye mom teels me not too. Therfore the Shrekster is rite.