SnoopyKiwi
ltallaksen

Are Komodo Dragons Dragons?

SnoopyKiwi

Pro

I'm sorry is DRAGON not in the name Komodo Dragon? Sounds like a dragon to me I mean it even has dragon fire as stated by the 2014 Transitional School Assessment Program
ltallaksen

Con

Clearly the Komdo Dragon is not a dragon. No magical powers means not a dragon.
SnoopyKiwi

Pro

My opponent is clearly mistaken. The komodo dragon has the magical power to destroy all who question it's dragon status with its magical fairy dust breath. According to ancient Chinese folk lore the komodo dragon's powers have never been seen before because all who have seen it have never lived to tell the tale. I myself do believe that the komodo dragon does have magical powers and hope to witness it's majestic powers change my aging body into a youthful vestige again because it is common knowledge that those who are faithful to the komodo dragon will be rewarded later in life.
ltallaksen

Con

ltallaksen forfeited this round.
SnoopyKiwi

Pro

SnoopyKiwi forfeited this round.
ltallaksen

Con

ltallaksen forfeited this round.
Posted by SnoopyKiwi 3 years ago
SnoopyKiwi
I don't think ltallaksen has a chance to be honest. Saying that Komodo dragons aren't dragons is like saying panda bears aren't bears.