DuncanEVP
ImProbablyWrong0k

Are M&Ms a candy bar?

Con Tied Pro
Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 3 months ago Status: Voting Period

DuncanEVP

Con

I recently watched a video by TheOdd1sOut and James talked about M&Ms being candy bars. Even though I love James's videos and I usually agree with him I can't agree with him this time. M&Ms are NOT candy bars because they lack the last half of the word candy bar. Candy? Yes Bar? NO! IT IS NOT A BAR! If there are candy chunks then that is what I would label M&Ms as. What do you think?
ImProbablyWrong0k

Pro

M&M's are candy bars. They are just round candy bars and are extremely small so that even ants can enjoy them. There is also a candy bar made out of M&M's which I believe is what he was probably referring to but maybe the FBI is just keeping them secret. Probably because its proof the earth is indeed flat.
DuncanEVP

Con

The definition of a bar is a long rod. The last time I saw M&Ms they were not bars. Even up close they aren't bars. They are closer to balls then bars. Candy balls may not seem to appealing to kids, well some girls in my school might like it, but candy ball are what they are. Not candy bars.
ImProbablyWrong0k

Pro

Well i believe in candy balls. I never tried them but they are sure to be tasty. The girls at school also seem to talk about them quite a bit. I wonder what the connection is. But M&M's bars are balls on the bottom of the bar itself. The bar is very long and the balls usually stack up to a excessive amount at one end up the bar.
DuncanEVP

Con

In the video he talked about the individual pieces of candy not the ones merged together. I still stick to my argument that since M&Ms are not bar shaped they are not candy bars. Only candy balls.
ImProbablyWrong0k

Pro

You can not simply have candy balls you must have bars and balls then the girls will be happy.
Posted by Superedsel 3 months ago
Superedsel
I can't tell the differences between a candy bar and candy ball.
Vote Placed by Leaning 3 months ago
Leaning
DuncanEVPImProbablyWrong0kTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con identified bar as a long rod. Pro appeared to accept that definition and refereed to M&M bars which are not the M&Ms originally discussed. Pr also called M&Ms candy balls, which is what he said were attached to M&M bars on the bottom, which again would not be what the two were discussing, but rather individual M&Ms. Which they both defined as candy balls.