alexis77
MorePerfectKing

Are Rapers getting help?

alexis77

Con

I think rapers are No getting enough help they need because probably they do want the same mistake to happen again when they were younger and they got rape.
MorePerfectKing

Pro

I believe what you're trying to state is that people who raped as a child are more likely to become rapist in the future; and to this I must say that that is completely ridiculous. Now there may be cases of victims of rape becoming rapist in they're later life and, yes that may be because of a lack of psychological therapy. But I believe that most people that get raped tend to get the mental help they need and if their families lack the funds to help them with their problems; I see no way anyone could solve this lack of mental help without forcing the family to go to these to therapy; and, I see that as a violation into families free will.
alexis77

Con

i agree but i mean some rapers are not getting enough help because they dont want to or there just came from a bad family i mean think about it what if on of you family member were a rapest and tried to rape you. if i had that i would run away screaming!
MorePerfectKing

Pro

MorePerfectKing forfeited this round.
alexis77

Con

alexis77 forfeited this round.
MorePerfectKing

Pro

MorePerfectKing forfeited this round.
alexis77

Con

alexis77 forfeited this round.
MorePerfectKing

Pro

MorePerfectKing forfeited this round.
alexis77

Con

alexis77 forfeited this round.
MorePerfectKing

Pro

MorePerfectKing forfeited this round.
Posted by MorePerfectKing 1 year ago
MorePerfectKing
Do you mean: Rapist (one that rapes another) or Rapper (Singer of the hip-hop variety)?
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
What the hell are you trying to say?