NoorH606
ru

Are School Uniforms Helping Us or Making It Worse?

NoorH606

Con

Today schools around the world are changing the rules from no uniform to blue shirts and khakis. Thinking that it will make the school environment better when naturally it makes it worse. School uniforms make kids feel tired and gloomy. Not wearing uniform allows students to express their selves and be free. Their code reflects their personality and allows them to differ from others making the school atmosphere free and cheerful, Waking up every day knowing that every time you go to school you do the same thing is boring and exhausting! Allowing students to not wear uniforms gives mystery and excitement of knowing what people will wear and to be proud about what you wear not being locked up in lines of prisoners feeling like the only time your free is when your exit school. Giving them the privilege to wear what they want with some rules can show responsibility and character. So realize that and make a change.
ru

Pro

Uniforms do, in fact, make the school environment better.
1) There is an added stress to the student's lives, having to pick out an outfit each day.
2) There is less time and money spent on clothes, which can be put to better use.
3) There are no wardrobe malfunctions with school uniforms.
4) The kids push the boundaries with what they are aloud to wear.
5) Inappropriate clothes can lead to less focus in the classroom.
6) Students have so many other opportunities to show responsibility and character.
7) There is no stress of dress coding kids with inappropriate clothing.
8) Students do not go to school to stand out within their peers and make them jealous of their clothing. They go to school to learn skills for the future.
NoorH606

Con

School uniforms force children to wear clothes that do not suit their preferred form of expression and do not allow students to congregate into individual cliques as freely as they might hope to in schools that do not enforce uniform codes. Advocates for school uniform enforcement argue that this helps to place the students' focus solely on education so that they are not preoccupied with socializing while on campus or in regular school.
WHY SHOULD WE LET THE SCHOOL TELL US WHAT TO WEAR?!
ru

Pro

ru forfeited this round.
NoorH606

Con

NoorH606 forfeited this round.
ru

Pro

ru forfeited this round.
Posted by NoorH606 1 year ago
NoorH606
School uniforms don't allow students to express themselves, allowing school uniforms to go on will lead to a negative effect in the atmosphere. Here are the effects!

1) IT DOESN'T ALLOW THEM TO SHOW INDIVUITALITY

2) SCHOOL UNIFORMS COST MORE THAN REGULAR CLOTHES ( Closets have lots of clothing to wear so you don't have to buy more each year or months unlike how you have to go back and fourth washing your school uniforms because you only have one pair)

3) IT GETS KIDS TIRED OF SCHOOL BECAUSE THEY KNOW ALL THEY DO IS WAKE UP LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND WEAR THE SOMETHING AS EVERYONE ELSE ITS NOT THAT FUN YOU KNOW

4)MANY KIDS GET IN TROUBLE BECAUSE THEY GET FED UP BY SCHOOL UNIFORMS THAT THEY DECIDE ONE DAY THAT THEY CAN GO TO SCHOOL WEARING THIS AND THAT AND BOOM SUSPENSION AND IF IT GOES ON SOON THE WILL BE EXPELLED
These are just some reasons, but this is only the beginning of uniform trouble if it goes on and in my school most of my friends are always getting into trouble because of their clothe and even though they get good grades and good behavior they just can't deal with the fact to wake up every day pretending that a school is a happy place, but actually, it looks much more like a prison than a school everyone wearing the same things people in classes, it's just not right and school uniforms aren't making it any v better. School uniforms are not helping education at all people are actually tired of it that they don't even bother to pay attention to anything.
WE DONT LIKE UNIFORMS!!!!! TAKE IT DOWN!!! LOOK AT THE FACTS PEOPLE DONT BE BLIND!!!
and please look at life experinces
Posted by NoorH606 1 year ago
NoorH606
I just realized I was behind my time but since it says i forfeited that round i will just write it here.
Posted by lindsey1010 1 year ago
lindsey1010
I like uniforms (not the ones with plaid and crap) just because it's easier to get dressed in the morning. Whatever colored collared shirt and whatever pants not including leggings and sweats. I tend to look at lots of people's clothes and the jealousy of their signature style is stressful. The constant pressure of having a style and awesome clothes makes me want to keep wearing uniforms. Am I the only kid that likes them?
Posted by lindsey1010 1 year ago
lindsey1010
Posted by NoorH606 1 year ago
NoorH606
its true search it up
Posted by themohawkninja 1 year ago
themohawkninja
False dichotomy, as uniforms could have no effect whatsoever.