Are The Orlando Shootings Being Used By Hilary Clinton To Prove Her BanWould Of Guns Be Effective?

I Think Society is being controlled by much of our rulers, as the rich Hillary Clinton is trying to do when she is trying to persuade us to 'Vote Hillary'. I have a few pieces of evidence to prove this. Firstly the news footage was recorded 6 hours before the supposed shootings took place. Secondly, any smart american could easily realize that Hillary is making these shootings up to prove her point against Donald Trump and to ban all weapons.

If you could debate responsibly!

Clinton is making a new push for gun control measures favored by liberals, including a ban on what she calls 'weapons of war'
It is 'essential that we stop terrorists from getting the tools they need to carry out the attacks,' she said today during a speech in Cleveland
'And that is especially true when it comes to assault weapons like those used in Orlando and San Bernardino,' she added
Clinton wants to close loopholes that allow firearms to be sold online and at gun shows without background checks
And she wants suspected terrorists prohibited from purchasing guns - but neither that nor loopholes language would have made a difference here

Clinton acknowledged the contentious debate in American society over new firearm regulations that conservatives say are an infringement on the Second Amendment.
But she said there are certain gun control measures that every American should be able to get behind.
'If the FBI is watching you for suspected terrorist links, you shouldn't be able to just go buy a gun with no questions asked,' she stated.
Clinton also argued against the 'loopholes' that allow gun-buyers to evade criminal background checks online or at a gun show.
'And yes if you're too dangerous to get on a plane, your'e too dangerous to buy a gun in America,' she added.
The Democratic presidential candidate brought up the other massacres that involved assault rifles and said, 'We have to make it harder for people who should not have those weapons of war.
'And that may not stop every shooting or every terrorist attack, but it will stop some and it will save lives, and it will protect our first responders.'

Is Their Already a Planned Assassination of DONALD TRUMP!

Thank You...

I accept and look forward to this debate. I will be arguing that the Pulse massacre is not being used by Hilary Clinton to prove her ban of guns would be effective. It was not orchestrated by her, and there are no conspiracy elements to this tragedy.

The BOP will be on Pro, as Pro has to give substantial evidence that, in his words, "Hillary is making these shootings up to prove her point against Donald Trump and to ban all weapons."

Good luck!

MastDebator forfeited this round.

As my opponent has not only plagiarized his opening argument in its entirety, he has also forfeited. His account also appears to be either that of a troll/now inactive. I regret accepting this as I did not know my time would be wasted.

MastDebator forfeited this round.
Posted by dsjpk5 4 months ago
Do two minutes of research concerning what was posted.
Posted by RonaldTrumpkin 4 months ago
Wait this is plagiarized? From what?
Posted by dsjpk5 4 months ago
Plagiarism is frowned upon in this website. Let me know when it's time to vote on this debate
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 4 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff many times, so conduct to Con.