LaughItUpLydia
Nyctasha

Are Toyotas good?

LaughItUpLydia
Started: 3/18/2015 Category: Cars

LaughItUpLydia

Pro

I'm looking for answers as well as a good challenge. Who knows the strengths and weaknesses of this car brand?

I will debate for Toyotas while Con will argue against Toyotas.

Creativity mixed with the information would be appreciated. Voters must read carefully and vote considering who debated best, not who's actually correct. This debate would be in a genre between 'cars' and 'funny,' so expect some surprises.

LET THE DEBATING BEGIN!
Nyctasha

Con

Well, first of all, there are lots of kind of cars for your driving type. If you want a really really good car ( much better than Toyota ), you can go for Ferrari. Yes, the price. Well, Toyota's engine is not as expensive as Ferrari's so that explains it. That's my first argument. Feel free to harass it with statements :)
LaughItUpLydia

Pro

Thank you for your round 1.

I have already bought my Toyota. I'm just figuring it out now and I think I'll need your help.

"Well, Toyota's engine is not as expensive as Ferrari's so that explains it."
Yes, I realize that. Actually I'm broke at the moment so I'm glad I bought the Toyota instead of the Ferrari.

Now I would like you (Con) to answer some questions to the best of your abilities while still arguing against Toyotas. This will enable me to debate what you say in opposition to the great invention of many wonders, the Toyota. Please answer truthfully.

Are Toyotas nice?

Do they have Siri's?

Is Siri high-pitched and is she understandable/audible?

How fast do Toyotas move?

From my experience, Toyotas are beautiful creatures. They can drive themselves if I ask it to, but I'm not sure if the one responding is "Siri" or another supernatural being inside the car. No, I don't consider myself superstitious, but I do not understand the science of modernized technology as well as I wish I did! This is why I need help on this topic.

Last night I was trying to drive to a formal party so I was all dressed up and, unfortunately, a bit late. I was trying to drive faster but something inside of me kept whispering to me something that went like this: "You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace." This was repeated to me throughout the trip. Either this Siri thing is really smart or there's something ELSE going on. Red lights are my worst enemy and I fear them when I am late, and I am quite sure that my Toyota sensed this and told my mind "Patience you must have." I am confused as to how it did this. But, for these reasons, Toyotas are helpful and impressive and I like the one I have better than any car I've ever been in, especially since the Toyota can drive us without my help (in desperate times).

Toyotas are good life trainers and I am grateful that I chose to get one of those and not a different car such as a Ferarri, which, by the way, are quite ugly if you ask any color-blind person like me. Ferrari"s "prancing horse" logo was given to Enzo by Countess Baracca, whose late World War I flying ace son Francesco had used it as his emblem. Ferrari changed its background color from white to yellow, and created an icon. One of the ugliest Ferrari road cars ever was also the only one bodied in Britain. No offense if you are proud of Britain. A 166 was given ungainly Abbott coachwork in 1954.

Toyotas have a grand history. Who is the cute and perky actress who plays "Jan" in the Toyota commercials, you know, the one who always has the right answers? She's Laurel Coppock, and we don't even know if she drives a Camry, but here's what we do know about her! Laurel's been in a few movies lately, like Crazy, Stupid, Love and Comedy Jam. People love her so we love Toyotas.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

I have made my case! Looking forward to a response!
Nyctasha

Con

Round 2 CON :

For your question " Are Toyotas nice? " :

Yes. Considering that the car is cheap, it is a reasonable deal.

For your question " Do they have Siri's? " :

No, no they don't. I believe your imagination or your phone.

For your question " Is Siri high-pitched and is she understandable/audible? " :

I believe not. The fact that she's high pitched doesn't mean it's audible.

For your question " How fast do Toyotas move? " :

Constant speed is 28 m/h ( that's the fastest car I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

For my experience :

My mother bought a 4th tier Toyota Vehicle. It's fast, very fast to be honest. All I hate is that the AC is very weak, even at maximum. We have tried the other AC from other Toyota cars and the results are the same. LOW VENTILATION.

The commercial is always a lie. They just use some other stuff to make the car better-looking. My uncle bought a Ferrari and it's very reliable. Yes, you may say it's very expensive, but it's worth it.

But I'm not fighting for Ferrari so I'm going to add much more reliable cars :
-Bugatti
-Chevrolet
-Honda

I have yet raised another case.

It's time to move to Round 3
LaughItUpLydia

Pro

So Toyotas are nice. I had assumed so because of their prices, until I was unable to drive because of Toyota's selfish manners! He literally pushed me out of the way so it could drive itself. I wasn't too happy with that, but I still admire Toyota with how he handles everything. After we got back from my late night party he simply said "happens to every guy sometimes it does". Either there is a Siri, my imagination's going wild, or there's a different character speaking to me and I can't figure out what it is. At any rate, I took what it said into consideration and I am still convinced that Toyotas are nice creatures. If Siri's are supposed to be high-pitched, the one I have is not because it came flying into my vehicle through the sun roof and completely broke it due to someone pitching it low. My sun roof has been cracked three times this month already and all for similar reasons, unfortunately.

I think I have a special kind of Toyota because it noticed how easily-angered I get sometimes. (Surprisingly smart, right?) After cracking the sun-roof in my Toyota the most recent time this month (from throwing Siri high, don't worry, I said sorry) it even told me "You must unlearn what you have learned." I think it was referring to my tempers I learned in school when trying to do math. As you have heard, the tempers have carried over in more serious life problems such as ones I have with my Toyota. Me and Toyota are taking some time off from each other with the intention to mend our friend-ship/car and ESPECIALLY to mend the broken sun-roof.

You say that the constant speed of a Toyota is 28 m/h. Well, that's some advanced technology right here, I think I bought myself a nice car for cheap, considering! Since I'm figuring out that he's robotic it's quite interesting how much he begs to go for drives.

The great things about Toyotas is not how fast they can run, but how fast they respond. If I need guidance, it always has a response which helps me along my days. You say "The commercial is always a lie. They just use some other stuff to make the car better-looking. My uncle bought a Ferrari and it's very reliable. Yes, you may say it's very expensive, but it's worth it." I don't know, because the commercials for Toyotas don't advertise what I have on my hands right now. If it did advertise I bet the company would have a lot more sales, (especially at toy stores)!

-Bugattis are boring and they're friends with the bugs; I despise insects.
-Chevrolets, I've heard, are creative cookermobiles, but I don't like to spend money on something that is a chef but doesn't make tea. Every time I ask someone about the tea Chevrolets make, it's silent.
-Hondas are ok but, in all Siriousness, I don't like the fact that they're unable to communicate and block heads like this one: http://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com...

I still need answers but I have kept my case.
Nyctasha

Con

Nyctasha forfeited this round.
LaughItUpLydia

Pro

If Con would've believed in the Jedi Force he would've survived but instead he has forfeited and I remain, proving that Toyotas are good because they've saved me from a lot of trouble! Oh, I forgot this debate might've been a bit confusing. I had forgotten that Toy Yodas are different than Toyotas so I probably misspelled a lot of those previous words in context. Anyways, when Toy Yodas are behind the wheel, a true friendship is sealed. I can testimony to this. :)
Nyctasha

Con

Nyctasha forfeited this round.
Posted by xus00HAY 2 years ago
xus00HAY
The Camry I drive is 15 years old and has over 100000 miles on it. The only thing that needed to be fixed was the neutral start switch, which is an item they should have not bothered to install.
This car was made in Kentucky, so I just can't say anything bad about this brand.
Posted by YoshiBoy13 2 years ago
YoshiBoy13
Don't reeeeaaaaaaly want to vote on this, I'm not entirely sure what to put. I'll just put conduct for forfeiture.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
LaughItUpLydiaNyctashaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by YoshiBoy13 2 years ago
YoshiBoy13
LaughItUpLydiaNyctashaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Pro: Forfeiture by Con (2 rounds)