MasterOfDebate
illtrymybest

Are aliens fact or fiction? Have they come to earth?

MasterOfDebate

Pro

To begin this argument I would just like to start off with a simple question. In this mass expanse of a universe around us, what makes us so special that we would be the only ones inside of it?
illtrymybest

Con

The existence of aliens is all in the mind of people;same with the stories of Loch Ness,Big Foot, etc. It goes from one ear to another changing drastically as it passes on. I am not a firm believer in the existence of such a subject and getting resources from people who believe they have seen a so called "Alien" can not be truly trusted due to human natures need for attention and publicity. People who feel the need to have all eyes on them are one of the main reasons we are having such a debate.
Though the universe is spaced out greatly, we can assume SO much just looking at the blank lines. As the normal people and non-government personnel all we can take off with is each others stories,not true facts, plus videos seen online are practically recorded with a potato. IF aliens openly existed, though it may cause a world wide panic, the government would be forced to tell us;even if their attempt at sugar coating wont work. Their jobs after all (whether they like it or not) is to take care of the people.

(I'm in 8th grade and now practicing/learning how to become a lawyer. This is my first debate answer and I'm not sure if i need to look up things because all that will come out is opinions of others, not true facts. Can you tell me how i did?*I think I did pretty good for a believer of aliens*)
MasterOfDebate

Pro

MasterOfDebate forfeited this round.
illtrymybest

Con

illtrymybest forfeited this round.
MasterOfDebate

Pro

MasterOfDebate forfeited this round.
illtrymybest

Con

illtrymybest forfeited this round.
Posted by Ragnar 1 year ago
Ragnar
What precise claim do you wish to prove via your arguments?