alexf1234567
Bezaleel

Are black people over populated in the United States of America

alexf1234567

Pro

The black population is getting overpopulated here in the US. years ago blacks werent as populated. Now we have a president and this getting outa control. Blacks are the reason of Mass destruction and we should gather them up and have a meeting with them and try to move them somewhere else where they wont take incontinent lifers of American People. They break every law. They sit here taking over our food. I cant even go to KFC anymore barbecue blacks take it all. On 5/6/2014 i wanted KFC and she said the blacks took it all!
Bezaleel

Con

The population of African Americans in the U.S. is 41.7 million, making up merely 13% of the countries total population... Sadly, your argument is utterly biased and ultimately contains little logical and or reasonable facts, or supporting evidence as to how the African American population has contributed to mass destruction nor how they break every law.

You made a proposition to hold a meeting with the entire African American populace, can you please give an example as to how and where you would like to house 41.7 million people?

Near the end of your petty statement, you claim that the African American populace has "Taken over our food." In actuality, that statement is false as just over 1 tenth of our countries population is not capable of controlling and consuming the entire countries worth of food, especially through means of eating at KFC.

In the end of your statement you quote, "On 5/6/2014 i wanted KFC and she said the blacks took it all." Who are you referring to when saying "she"?? Your ill use of grammar and remarkable lack of unbiased info or evidence makes it quite evident that you know little about what you are talking about. Do yourself a favor and forfeit the rest of this debate, no use in making yourself look any more unintelligent and ignorant than you already have.
alexf1234567

Pro

Blacks have invaded every american tradition. They come to our contry and get to miss school for veterns day when they dont even know who the presidetn is. Chicags black population is outta control. Theres no reason why these people can come here steaal my KFC and steal my education! You people dont understand. There are so many blacks peoples who are not included in your "41.7 million" they sneak at night! They kill people in chicago. This is a national crisis and neeeds to be resolved with violent force. I want to have a meeting with every black (african) human in the united states. This meeting will be held in Boston Massachusetts. Blacks have taken over our food supply. Earth is dying every second and we cant be waisting our food! they take it and just use earth as a public trashcan! Ohhh and on the KFC Eating out party, I have my family with me and a couple of my friends. We see big black people and we let them go first becuase they might shoot us/ rape family. I then proceding with my everday KFC ordering time and the lady( KFC Worker) said sorry no one chicken. My face was so angry. Then i ask why and she said The blacks took it all. We cant stand for this abusive. We need to fight back. I know you are afraid to lose this debate and thats why you want me to forfeit.
Bezaleel

Con

First off, there are no school rules allowing African Americans to miss school on veterans day, so that statement is false.

Your education cannot be stolen from you, as it is under your control whether you choose to further your education or not. Unless of course it is the case that an African American gets accepted into a college over you (which is highly likely in your case.)

It is very evident you know little about what you are talking about, as Chicagos streets are run mostly by the mexican cartel. You state that this is a national crisis, are you so clueless as to the very real threats that face country every day? You, sadly, seem to have no real clue as to what is important and what is not, as most of your time I can only imagine has been spent consuming the nations abundance of KFC, claiming your helping the world, and adding to increasing amount of obese persons living in the U.S.
alexf1234567

Pro

I care for our American future. If we let blacks take over American will completely change. They just break into our country and steal our oil. I say we put a wall around Africa. This will stop a lot of things expessicslly the black population. They will end up taking our food and stealing our money. His will stop the spread of African disease like AIDS. This will also stop the outrageous music Elijah listens to. I will talk to mr farrish and ask him his details about what we should do with the blacks. This is a big issue in the United States. They have taken over very nice city in the world like New York. When I drove to Florida last year we went threw Manhattan and there was 4 blacks fighting right next to us on the right. We stop this mass destruction we will solve all American crisis
Bezaleel

Con

Your argument is quite pathetic, none of what you have proposed is supported by any evidence what so ever.
alexf1234567

Pro

alexf1234567 forfeited this round.
Bezaleel

Con

Bezaleel forfeited this round.
alexf1234567

Pro

alexf1234567 forfeited this round.
Bezaleel

Con

Bezaleel forfeited this round.
Posted by NikolaGustav 1 year ago
NikolaGustav
Racism springs from ignorance.
The African-American should never be blamed for his racial animosities - he is only reacting to 400 years of the conscious racism of the American whites.

You should probably cut the eye-holes in your sheet a little bigger before you judge another person's culture so harshly <3
Posted by wipefeetnmat 1 year ago
wipefeetnmat
Don't worry, alexf has 5 rounds to get an adult to argue for him.
Posted by shortylongs 1 year ago
shortylongs
Your right brother the nigga population is too huge I went to get kool aid and some black nigger took it all and one year I grew watermelons and my black neighbor took all of them and would later return them used and full of holes. I guess he was trying to make fruit "clairs cause I found cream in them.
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
5 rounds of this? Come on man, you're just being shocking; that can be done in 2 rounds.