alexf1234567
PsychoScientist

Are black people the reason of most crimes in the United States?

alexf1234567

Pro

Everywhere African Americans are causing mass destruction in the United States. Chicago has the highest death rate and this is an issue Obama needs to discuss.They came her taking over every sport and being better than whites. We are an English country not Jamican
PsychoScientist

Con

I accept your challenge.

"They came here taking over every sport and being better than whites. We are an English country, not Jamaican."

I find this argument rather racist and undeserved. You should know that crime is everywhere. African Americans may cause crime in the United States, however, you fail to see the other side of it. White's and Blacks, there are thousands of reasons why a person would commit a crime. You blame african american people for making "mass destruction" in the United States, when you don't even have knowledge of what is really happening.

"The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were interracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks."

This quote is from wikipedia.

We can draw one conclusion. This debate is about racism as the sentence you mentioned in your argument.

I am done with this debate.
alexf1234567

Pro

Wikipedia is a horrible sources. Use sources from sits like ESPN, Fox news, Cartoon Network please. I can go on Wikipedia and Change anything right now but cartoon network has a great control on what is on there. You are being racist also by thinking im racist. We are a white control and blacks are comming faster than a black guy running away from the police. This is nonsense! We have rights and i say we take all the illegals and "move them somewhere else" (Patrick Star). We move these blacks or throw them in the ocean then we have a great opportunity to get rid of our debt and maybe even have every citizen working in jobs. We need to step forward and stop the mass destruction they are doing to our beautiful contry. They kill and ruin us. We need it to STOP!
PsychoScientist

Con

First of all, you are an idiot.

"We have rights and i say we take all the illegals and "move them somewhere else" (Patrick Star). We move these blacks or throw them in the ocean then we have a great opportunity to get rid of our debt and maybe even have every citizen working in jobs."

First of all, black people have absolutely nothing to do with the United States' debt. You are being racist by saying they should be thrown away like garbage, when they are people just like you, just because of their race. Be careful with who you share this information to, you'll receive a good beat up to change your mind about them.

"You are being racist also by thinking im racist."

As stated before, you are an idiot. This sentence doesn't make any sense. Please be more clear about what you write. I find your attitude rather offensive and racist. (Voters please take his conduct as a defect).

Conclusion:

Go back to history class in third grade and learn about Martin Luther King Jr.
alexf1234567

Pro

You haven't even provided a source het. All you have said is trying to say I'm racist for caring about the future of American. The only source you have shown is Wikipedia. Blacks are mass destruction and should be thrown in the Pacific Ocean so they can swim somewhere else. It will solve all American crisis
PsychoScientist

Con

Hello, again. I must say you are quick to reply to my arguments.

I don't need sources to refute your arguments. Its time to teach you 10-year-old the reality.

"Blacks are mass destruction and should be thrown in the Pacific Ocean so they can swim somewhere else. It will solve all American crisis".

That sentence right there, isn't progress. Thus, you deny that you are racist and that you care for what you call "American future". The black people you live with, are North Americans too, just like you. Therefore, they are part of the North American Future.

It is disappointing that you think this of black people. Whoever may have taught you this, is completely wrong. Honestly, I am angry with you, because you think that of someone of another skin color.

This "mass destruction" is being caused by the people who act like you, because they only blame someone without looking at themselves, and you my friend, is damaging the North American future that you await.

All American crisis is caused by North Americans themselves, no matter which race. I can bet my life on that if I remove black people from the face of the earth, the crisis will continue.

Its time you stopped judging people because of their race.
alexf1234567

Pro

Your are here telling me that I'm being rascist! I am trying to help the black population by throwing them in the Pacific Ocean. Then they can swim becusse they swam from Africa so they should have no problem at all getting anywhere else. If they went to Japan then they wouldn't have a problem. America needs to worry about use. We are in debt and getting rid of it will treat every American happy. We need them gone so we can live happier. You still have no facts to prove why we shouldn't get rid of them only a wiki sentence which is a lie! They only cause trouble so we will get rid of it
PsychoScientist

Con

You are still denying what you are. You are not aware of what you are doing or saying, therefore, you have no consciousness.
I am not going to provide sources because they are not needed. I'm telling you, racism will get you in trouble kid.

"I am trying to help the black population by throwing them in the Pacific Ocean. Then they can swim because they swam from Africa so they should have no problem at all getting anywhere else."

You are helping blacks by throwing them into the pacific ocean? You are doing otherwise, you're throwing them out of the country they were born in. I can't believe how racist you can get! Get them to Africa for them to rot in even worse economical issues than in the U.S.A?

"They only cause trouble so we will get rid of it."

I suggest going back to school kid, learn about Martin Luther King Jr. You are judging all black people because only some cause crime. You can't possibly get rid of black people, they came with the expansion pack of your video game. They have always existed, and they will always exist. The U.S.A has to worry about everyone that lives in the country. Besides, in 2008 the North Americans you so love because their white, have voted for President Obama, the first african-american person to hold the office.

Go back to school, and learn about Martin Luther King Jr. Acceptance is a very important thing in the U.S.A
alexf1234567

Pro

It's not like it's hurting anyone. These people hurt countless amouts of Human Beings In America. This issue needs to be brought up to a very important person like Obama. Not once have you given me any sourcery to why we shouldnt get rid of the Blacks. You came here to debate but all you have done is review my debating and call me rascist. Not once in this debate Have I been rasisct. You have been rascist. I said illegall blacks so dont say i said throw all blacks in the ocean. We Put the ILLEGALL blacks in the Pacfic Ocean. Then the rest can go in the indian ocean. "Martin Luther King" thats the whitest name in the world. "Martin" usage- English, French, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Russian, Romanian, Czech, Slovak, Slovene, Croatian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Finnish. "Luther" usage- English "king" usage-English. His whole name is white! So this proves MLK was a white in disguise. This is why Blacks need to leave. They are hurting our brains. WE HAVE HAD ENOOUGH! Amen
PsychoScientist

Con

PsychoScientist forfeited this round.
Posted by Reformist 1 year ago
Reformist
RFD

I give Pro conduct points because Con calls him an idiot and FF's the last round

For convincing arguments I give to Pro because Con refuted HIMSELF by agreeing with Pro and even giving him a statistic that blacks kill more black people then whites and that blacks will commit a crime 8 times more likely then whites. Also Con's main arguments are telling Pro to "stop being racist" and calling him an idiot

Spelling is tied as well is sources because even though Con told a phrase from Wikipedia he failed to cite it

(This is for my voting privelges)
Posted by alexf1234567 1 year ago
alexf1234567
I win The syco stupid scientist is the loser I am the masterdebate
Posted by Lager 1 year ago
Lager
epicray1 is confused about the U.S. He says America was a Native American country, which is wrong because Native Americans had no official country. "Country" in this case being defined as a political state,rather than the usual definition as geographical borders. Also, the whites did not "brutally" take it over. The whites settled mainly in unpopulated areas and signed many land deals and treaties with the Indians. The U.S did not exist as a "country" until the whites created it.Before that, it was just a piece of land with a few tribes who made no claims to the land.

@jonbonbon the site you liked, amren.com, actually shows that blacks commit higher rates of crimes. You're confused about crime rates relative to certain populations versus the total number of crimes committed.I'll try to give you an example:
Imagine there's 1 million white people and 10,000 black people. Now imagine that 20,000 of those white people commit crimes,while only 2500 blacks commit crimes. In total numbers,it appears that the whites commit more crimes. However,when it comes to crime rates relative to their populations, the whites are actually committing less crimes than the blacks.The reason for this is because 20,000 is only 2% of 1 million, while 2500 is 25% of 10,000. So that means that only 2% of whites commit crimes while 25% of blacks commit crimes.Do you see how that works? When determining who commits more crime, the total numbers don't matter.What matters are the rates relative to each population.
Posted by alexf1234567 1 year ago
alexf1234567
I have won the debate. the stupid scientist has known he has lost
Posted by epicray1 1 year ago
epicray1
America is not an "English country", it was a Native American country that the whites brutally took over.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
You know Alex, you're an okay troll for the sort of trolling you do, but it's not as funny as you think it is. You need proper satire in order to be funny with this stuff. Like good, intellectual satire.
Posted by alexf1234567 1 year ago
alexf1234567
You also supplied a fake statement. I said throw them in the ocean so they can swim somewhere else like Japan. You said "remove them from the face of earth and tired to say yah to said!!!??? This is outrageous how you are calling me rascist. I am just saying how to fix America and the American future
Posted by DebatingPolitics97 1 year ago
DebatingPolitics97
yeah thats true more white people commit crime in this country than blacks.... although i feel like the facts behind most crimes are distorted to benefit which ever side wishes to use them
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
And I love how con says "first of all" twice. I thought there was only one first :P sorry I keep commenting. I just keep noticing all these things.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Oh you're a troll. Well you did a good job pretending to be an idiot.

http://www.reactiongifs.us...