NayaunteAphs
jdtroughton

Are blunts better than joint papers

NayaunteAphs

Pro

Blunts are better than papers because blunt are better to roll up and need less practice to perfect. joints are harder because its thinner and smaller and takes alot more practice.
jdtroughton

Con

Joints require less weed, and the paper is not made of tobacco, which many people don't want to smoke. Ease of rolling is not the only factor in choosing a skin for piff.
NayaunteAphs

Pro

Blunt require more weed which get you higher and has better quality with varieties of flavors cigerallos
jdtroughton

Con

Smoking more weed may not necessary get you more high, if you're a regular user with high tolerance. I've myself experience the "Stoned Wall" where you just smoke and smoke and it just makes you dumb and sleepy, none of the nice affects of highness like giggles and creative thought.

Also, getting more high is not necessarily the best experience. A moderate high is how my friends and I have always enjoyed ourselves best. A habit of moderate use will get you higher per toke, that is, it take less weed (and less money, risk, and hassle) to get high if you don't smoke a cigar-sized joint three times a day.

Flavoured papers are pretty bad for your health, so that's not necessarily good. But there exist a preponderance of them for weed users, available at all head shops.
Posted by jdtroughton 3 years ago
jdtroughton
There is no way I tied this. This is such a win for me it's not funny.