LarryStylinson
benhazelton

Are boybands and soloists being over publicized?

LarryStylinson

Pro

I believe that the boybands and soloist are recieving to much attention and it is pushing them to the edge. Justin bieber is a fine example. Same with one direction. The fame is simply becoming to much for some people to handle. This mainly is focused toward justin bieber who has been changed dramatically by fame. The media immediately jumps to conclusions about justin all the time and it's so ridiculous. They deserve space. Who else agrees or disagrees with this statement.
benhazelton

Con

Boybands and soloists have shaped today's society. I feel that they should be MORE publicized as they entertain the people. They provide music to our souls and heavenly looks to our women. Gossip gives people more stuff to talk about. Talking about worthless crap and the troubles of famous people is awesome. It makes people excited. It makes people want to know more. I hope to further debate this topic in the next round. GO BOYBANDS!!!!!!
LarryStylinson

Pro

Well this is true for I am in love with the BOYBAND one direction myself they have saved me and make me feel good. But they are getting sick and tired of all the fake stuff that gets spread around. It causes them to be more depressed and want to move out of the spotlight. For example the media seems to focus on harry styles eating a sandwich rather the other boys who have been longelssly working for charity and doing good things. But yet the media seems to want to focus on the wrong stuff! They focus on stuff that honestly most peopl don't care about and then when there is no gossip they make up stuff and jump to assumptions. It is doing anything but good for justin or my boys. ( one direction ) it is making them weaker which is awful to have to sit and wacth. The media needs to step back and post facts. It's ruining bands.
benhazelton

Con

benhazelton forfeited this round.
LarryStylinson

Pro

LarryStylinson forfeited this round.
benhazelton

Con

benhazelton forfeited this round.