Are children smarter because of the internet

How often do you us the internet? Well if you use the internet a lot you can be smarter than you think. Children has been shaped by the internet effecting their communication, play, and their learning. Homework, Exams, tutoring, tutoring videos, educational videos, "how-to" videos, step-by-step instructions on things that we find difficult to accomplish. Well thanks to the internet anything you need is all around you.
Children are like sponges. The internet will spit every type of information it gets on a topic and show you what you need to know about it. When the internet spits all this information children look at the information they are looking up and soak it in. There is a saying that "Teach your child to hold his tongue; he"ll learn fast enough to speak (Benjamin Franklin)."

Incomplete task (IT) 1: Pro has to supply an objective way to measure how smart children are.

IT2: What age range are children?

IT3: What precisely is the Internet as opposed to things linked to it?

IT4: If there has been an increase in intelligence in children since the Internet, was this increase not already occurring prior to it, what evidence is there to ascertain causation as opposed to uncaused correlation?

Four tasks, two rounds the latter can have no new points raised.

Can Pro make their BoP?

Time will tell...

IT 1 ANSWERED: Measuring how smart children are is difficult but there is a way. Voluntary children are put in a lock room and gets a test. Then they will receive a smart device with internet and will be left in that room for a couple of months. After the time period the children will receive the same test and all the test will be averaged up to see if there test scores where any higher then the last test scores.
IT 2 ANSWERED: To my opinion 12 and under.
IT 4 ANSWERED: Young teenagers and children are not going to school as much as they use too so how are they getting smarter even without the internet.

3 task answered

Con what your opinion on "Are children smarter because of the internet"

"Young teenagers and children are not going to school as much as they use to"

This is false. Based on no evidence at all and also teenagers do not fit your age group of 12 and under.

IT1 is nonsense and still incomplete. Your test has not been done and thus no results have been gained to prove this resolution true.

IT3 (defining "Internet") still incomplete.

No new points permitted in final round, only retiteration and rebuttals.

children are not going to school as much as they use to ( <; 74% Percentage of children 3 to 6 enrolled in kindergarten who attended all day, as of October 2009).

Children are like sponges like i said in the beginning. They see information and read it and learn it faster than adults can ( As a kid in my experience when an adult said a word that sounded big. I started to say that word over and over. I dont think there way to test if children is smarter because of the internet but I know for a fact children learn faster than adults.

I know teenagers didnt fit in my 12 and under group i was just saying in general kids ( including teenagers ) are not going to school like there use to.

I am yet to see a single one of the incomplete tasks be achieved. Even the '12 and under' age group was challenged by Pro in the last round.

This has been a shambles on Pro's part and decimating the flawed arguments were simply yet another step on my road to greatness.

Without further ado, I leave my opponent powerless to thwart me, incapable of escaping the fate of their humiliating defeat.

It was a good fight, Pro, but jus tlike all great things this has to come to an end and it is indeed here.
Vote Placed by U.n 7 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro gave credibility to their facts used (enrollment percentage and speed of children learning) in Round 3. I believe a government consensus website and an Ivy league college website to be highly reliable sources. In comparison, Con cited no sources, therefore most reliable sources point logically goes to Pro.
Vote Placed by Hylian_3000 8 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: This will be hard to explain... Conduct: Both displayed good conduct during the debate S&G: Punctuation, Captilization, and grammatical errors by Pro. Arguments: This was the hardest one to decide, and the hardest one to explain. Pro wins... Barely. The BoP was actually never defined, so I'm going to judge this as if the BoP was "balanced". While Con did disprove some of Pro's points, he never actually GAVE a point. Pro was showing evidence and making arguments to support his position, while Con did literally nothing to support his. He did do a good job at disproving Pro's arguments, but the absence of his own gives Pro the win. Pro still had some arguments standing at the end of the debate. Sources: Pro was the only one who used sources.