bkrambeck
Debator3678

Are daycares beneficial or harmful to a childs development?

bkrambeck has forfeited round #2.

bkrambeck

Pro

They say that kids can develop anxiety or bad behaviors in daycares, they can be taught things from teachers that you don't agree with. They can make bad friends that aren't good influences either. But there are pros as well. This is a good way for them to learn what is right and wrong when interacting with your peers. They can be taught manners and sign language too depending on the day care center. Is it worth it to put your child in daycare?
Debator3678

Con

Day Care's are great places to put your child if you know that they are going to get along with the other people and they can cope with being without their parent. But other kids have undiagnosed issues that aren't going to get diagnosed unless they get someone on one time. And as a person who works at a daycare, I see that every kid doesn't get enough attention, while I help where I can, there just aren't enough hands to go around. And incidents can happen at child care that will scar them for life and maybe even develop issues. If a child gets a toy stolen from him, then he will learn not to share because sharing for him made him lose his toy. Children need nurture and care and while I understand that some parents are just too busy, I do believe that day Care's can be harmful to kids who have developmental issues, and they won't get the care they need.
Posted by Debator3678 2 months ago
Debator3678
Hi I accepted you're challenge but i dont understand. Are you for putting your child into day care or against it?
Posted by Debator3678 2 months ago
Debator3678
Posted by MrBurns2017 3 months ago
MrBurns2017
Result of studies are mixed.

Swedish day care is heavily invested so it could show different results.