Scientifical
Jckfak

Are feminists these days going too far?

Scientifical

Scientifical

Pro

Some feminists (Like Anita Sarkeesian) are trying to ban any and all negative feed back by calling it hate speech. She has actually been doing this. On top of that ,feminists pulled a fire alarm in an Orlando University to stop a lecture about Men's Rights (A lecture I don't have an opinion on and am neutral about). They then started yelling in the halls. Don't believe me? Search it up.
Jckfak

Con

I agree with you, but that is not what feminism stands for, feminism stands for equal rights for women and men, but where we are right now is horrible, women have no right to go shirtless so we can blame men even more for rape. and get paid less for equal jobs as men.
Scientifical

Pro

Yes ,Feminism is about equal rights ,but not extremism. And did you really just argue that you're oppressed because you can't walk around shirtless? Really? The moment you pull fire alarms to silence somebodies opinion is the moment you're extreme. By the way ,the fire department came and ended up wasting their own time.
Jckfak

Con

How come men get to walk around shirtless and men do? And that crazy red hair women who annoyed men does not represent feminism, I do. Look we need more rights because there are less women in the world than men, and tell me why do men rape, women can't rape, why do men rape, their stupid.
Scientifical

Pro

Although the majority of rapes are commited by males ,it's not impossible for women to rape. And do you WANT to walk around shirtless? If we allowed it ,you would complain about us allowing females to flash themselves.
Jckfak

Con

Stop mansplaning. 1 out of 4.5 women are raped, do you think this is funny, and no we would not complain about you horrible things allowing ourselves to flash ourselves, that's stupid.
Scientifical

Pro

No ,not 1 in 4.5. A more accurate representation would be 1 in 6. That's still A LOT and I'm not trying to say that "It doesn't happen" ,that's idiotic. But even though your statistics are made up ,why 4.5? How is half of a woman raped? Why is the .5 at the end?
Jckfak

Con

Well I was just joking, here's a more auccurate study with it being 1 out of 65 women being raped. That just proves men are stupid and why we need feminism.
Posted by petey420 1 year ago
petey420
I'm sorry but what gender was Albert Einstein, and what gender is Steven hawking?
Posted by kxmarlonfire 1 year ago
kxmarlonfire
What wave of feminism is Pro arguing is taking it too far?
Vote Placed by SegBeg 1 year ago
SegBeg
ScientificalJckfakTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had slightly better conduct in his/her arguments than Con because Con referred to all men as "stupid" which is obviously a generalization. Spelling and grammar were a hard one to tackle but I gave the point to Pro in the end because Con made an error of saying "How come men get to walk around shirtless and men do?" Though I know they meant to say "how come women don't get to walk around shirtless and men do?" However, it was a little confusing. Both Pro and Con have rather convincing arguments but the reason they are tied is because both their arguments are rather subjective and not really based off of fact but opinion and feelings. Neither Pro or Con backed up their arguments with sources so they are tied on that one. Overall, my vote goes to Pro.