Dr.Deeee
yomama12

Are ghosts real

Dr.Deeee

Con

Ghosts are not real THE HUMAN BODY IS MADE UP OF NERVE SYSTEMS AND MUSCLES, NOT SPIRITS!!! I don't even believe that humans have souls, if humans have souls why don't animals, why don't we see animal spirits/ghosts. I also find it funny that ghosts mainly appear in creepy houses dressed in creepy costumes and weird faces. There is also a theory saying that only people that believe in ghosts can see ghosts, when we see things we see the light reflecting off of it not the actual object. So if it is light reflecting off of the ghost why can't everyone see them? It doesn't make sense.
yomama12

Pro

GHOSTS ARE FREAKEN' REAL!!!

http://uk.iacworld.org...
Dr.Deeee

Con

Dr.Deeee forfeited this round.
yomama12

Pro

ghosts are real, if they werent, shows like Ghost Hunters and GFhost Adventures wouldn't exist. And they do, so ghosts exist.
Dr.Deeee

Con

There are only shows like that because that is what the people want. and that gets ratings
yomama12

Pro

If ghosts aren't real, then what happens when you die? Does your conscience die with you? Or, does it live on, as an unseen force? There are many claims of paranormal activity, and some crazy evidence too!
Posted by n7 2 years ago
n7
Nevermind. I would actually like to debate you on this subject. This is an area I find interesting.
Posted by yomama12 2 years ago
yomama12
what do u mean he would feature my quote, and what happened to him?
Posted by n7 2 years ago
n7
The most memorable member that was on DDO.
Posted by yomama12 2 years ago
yomama12
whos Imabench?
Posted by n7 2 years ago
n7
"ghosts are real, if they werent, shows like Ghost Hunters and GFhost Adventures wouldn't exist"

I wish Imabench were still here, he'd feature this quote.