Are humans aliens?

Humans are not designed to be as exposed to the sun as they are on Earth, as they cannot sunbathe for more than a week or two " unlike a lizard " and cannot be exposed to the sun every day without problems. A fortnight ago i got abducted and they looked just like me, they probed me and all that good stuff but i also got a lot of information regarding humans. One of the things i found out was Margaret Thatcher was an outcast from the home planet. She was outcast because she believed in the illuminati.

First of All,
My Friend I would like to tell you that our Brain is too Small to understand the Whole Universe because Universe is Larger and We are too small.
There aren't Enough evidences to prove that we are Aliens.
By the Way in the Dictionary
ALIEN: belonging to a foreign country.(Planet)

How can we Belong to a Foreign Planet I wonder.. When We ourselves has Derived the Word.
Also There is a lot of scientific evidence to show that we evolved from old world apes. An alien would be strange creatures from another planet. Our ancestors might have come from another planet but we have lived here for millions of years and adapted to life on earth. Therefore, we aren't aliens.
There are aliens but we aren't alien.
For your Example of Lizard.. THey aren't Evolved for Intelligence
Dr Ellis Silver Started this all and it caught fire Like a Rumor or Maybe it is a Rumor

We think we are Evolved but Our Brain isn't that much evolved our brain is Programmed in such a weird way that It can anything and Can see or remember the Thing that doesn't Even Existed.. or Never happened.

Thanks for Raising this TOPIC

Pretty good argument ol' buddy. But I have one point that will counteract your points and every point you will think of. Just one word. One amazing majestic orgasmic word to disprove all points. God.

What can God do for this Debate. He can come and tell us that oye Humans you are Aliens.
DUDE such is your Belive and as I told you that Human Brain Can Remeber thing that doesnt even Happend like that I think God never Existed its Man created the GOD .
So whats your Point Regarding GOD?

Can you prove we are not aliens? What proof do you have saying we are human? What do you define as human? In your eyes we are humans but in someone else's eyes we are all aliens to each other? Human is just a word to describe us, as is our names. Also what proof do you have god does not exist. For all you know god made us as another species for a different planet to earth. We cannot prove anything however I feel we can prove we are not supposed to be on this planet more than we are humans

all of the living human inhabitants of the earth . Humans (variously Homo sapiens and Homo sapiens sapiens) are primates of the family Hominidae, and the only extant species of the genus Homo.
Now I guess Aliens are not of the homo sapiens. And just because the rumour cought Fire you cant call humans Aliens.
ALIENS EXITS but We are not Aliens.
And I will stick to My Point Man Created God

Vote me
Posted by Jingram994 2 years ago
I wasn't actually taking a 'side', I was simply pointing out how preposterous and nonsensical using literally just the word 'God' as an argument unto itself in this debate was pointless, and accomplished nothing whatsoever. Of course, from our own perspective humans are not 'aliens', but from the perspective of any other potential sapient species not from Earth we are. This debate topic doesn't seem to have been very well thought out, in my opinion.
Posted by ShubhamVerlekar 2 years ago
obviously Doomspider92 they will
Posted by brepar 2 years ago
i personally agree with pro, the best theory we currently have for life on earth (from a scientific point of view) revolves around a world made from stars not our own on which live humans evolved from creatures whos initial building blocks were brought to earth on an astreroid/comet/meteorite post the creation of the earth.

In short, creatures from a different celestial body living on a planet originally not of this solar system.
Aliens of this world, living on a planet alien to this solar system.

Posted by Doomspider92 2 years ago
Well basically, this topic depends on how you define "Aliens".
Con: ALIEN: belonging to a foreign country.(Planet)
Organisms from other planets will define humans as aliens.
Posted by ShubhamVerlekar 2 years ago
Who's Side your takin Jingram994
Posted by Jingram994 2 years ago
How did 'Pro's' argument 'disprove' anything? You can't use your own personal belief to say that scientific facts 'don't apply', or 'are wrong', unless you can conclusively prove that the object of this belief actually exists, and the implications you are trying to substantiate by using it here, are actually true and apply in the manner you're talking about. How would the existence or not of a hypothetical god have anything to do with anything?
Posted by japaddock 2 years ago
We cant sunbathe for too long because that isn't what god intended us to do! If he wanted us to stay in the sun he wouldn't have created shade! we don't belong here! The sooner we realize that the faster we go to our home planet.
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
We can't sunbathe for too long because of evolution and natural selection... Wait...
Posted by TG2333 2 years ago
is this debate for real ?
Vote Placed by kbub 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Thanks for an interesting debate. Pro has the burden of proof. Simply by advocating that nothing can be proved is not good evidence for or against the existence of aliens. Therefore, it would seem that Pro has forfeited the debate by suggesting that there can be no proof. Also, the god argument is entirely irrelevant. Pro's argument was quite incoherent. Con wins.