thetruth10101
EmperorDao

Are men superior to women?

thetruth10101

Pro

women are weak and inferior they have done nothing to help society ,but get emotional and complain. Men protect them and they have the nerve to say the opposite of the truth to bring up themselves. Women are so weak.
EmperorDao

Con

On the contrary, the truth of the matter is that throughout history and even now, women have been providing numerous benefits to society than most would care to admit. For example, since the feudal era, women have been the main workers on the various farms for feudal lords and provided much of the wealth at the time, all without complaint. Moving forward, in the Industrial age, women helped to better hospitals and improve overall sanitation in the large cities that were developing. Also, women were the main workers in numerous fields of the industrial age, being nimble of finger and able to create goods such as cloth and cotton with a certain perfection that the men were unable to achieve. In WW1, women pushed on to bring further benefits to society, especially for the soldiers of the first great war. They were enlisted as field nurses and tended to the wounded, usually bringing many injured either home or back into the fight. During WW2, women reenlisted as field medics yet again in all three of the ally powers. In the US, women made up the vast majority of the engineers that produced the large array of war machines used to support the war effort. From simple rifles and ammunition, to tanks, to full on bombers and fighters as well as naval ships. In present times, women have gained enough social equality to allow them to participate in numerous jobs and fields, often times besting men at the work that most guys feel only they can do. Business women run companies and many college grads of the female sex have proven to even surpass the abilities of men. Furthering global economy and bettering individual businesses. In reality, women have provided numerous benefits to society, despite the odd claims my opponent makes. I await the counter arguments.
thetruth10101

Pro

thetruth10101 forfeited this round.
EmperorDao

Con

My opponent has just yielded the second round of his own debate to me. The facts I presented and obvious realities work in my favor. This topic is more fallacious than it is debate worthy, especially with my opponent's lack of argument and evidence.
thetruth10101

Pro

thetruth10101 forfeited this round.
EmperorDao

Con

EmperorDao forfeited this round.
Posted by Stonehe4rt 9 months ago
Stonehe4rt
Sexism is so stupid, just like racism or anything like those. Why hate people based off what they look like, didn't anyone learn not to judge a book off its cover? The only "sexism" that I see is somewhat right is when a Man doesn't want to fight a Woman like he would fight a Man. But this isn't out of hate or disrespect towards the woman, but out kindness and not wanting to hurt her. Is that sexist? I am kinda curious. Otherwise all disrespect towards women is crazy, I mean they give birth, freaking birth! They are tough as nails! Plus they are attactive, so why think lesser of them, they are a great blessing to the world. If it was all men, I would... Well probably be a monk somewhere, bored, and the world's population would be dropping till we all died.
Posted by Kalleth 9 months ago
Kalleth
Women and men are equals, equals that have biological differences as a result of sexual dimorphism. We need to treat each other with respect, accounting for differences but accepting them.