Are my muscles sexy?

1. That is not you and lying is trolling trolling is not sexy and you are trolling therefore since your muscles are you and you are not sexy your muscles is not sexy.

2. The man is fat so we cannot see his muscles therefore his muscles are small which is not sexy.

Just because he is fat does not mean his muscles are small. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And trolling isn't sexy, you say?

According to Trolling Association of America(TAA), only 99% of trolls are virgins compared to a controlled experiment of regular people, and 100% of them are beta male virgins.

Here is a link to my study-

It means they are undeveloped or relatively small.

But according to the Anti-Trolling Association of Europe the Trolling Association America bribes their researchers and according to TAC (Trolling Association of Canada) the amount of ugly trolls is 100%

That is incorrect. There are many fat weightlifters and athletes.

Of course the Anti-Trolling association of Europe thinks the TAA bribes their researchers, but their practices involving feeding their child employees ( !!!as young as 18 months old:(!!! ) Has been questioned by the following groups. (you haven't even posted sources yet LOL!)

As for the TAC, they disbanded in 1483 B.C.E., and their research is therefore outdated.

By the way, Con must now refer to me as AmazingTrollSenpai, and noting else, or he automatically loses this debate.

But weight lifters with shown muscles have bigger muscles.

AmazingTrollSenpai?? The name. It's familiar. Wait, your a fake. I thought you died five years ago. The TAAC, FDI and TIA all agree that you should lose this debate.

Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
its a fake link- it doesnt work
Posted by frankabe 1 year ago
I'm not clicking on that link, DatXdude, so please post text citing your study. BTW, you and I are debating now, so I remove myself from judging your debates while we debate.
Vote Placed by Le-vox-von-zhizn 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Troll!!!!