Are my replies correct?

1. I will argue in favor of the resolution that my replies are true, as Con opposes.

2. BoP is on Con (If he can prove that even ONE of my responses are incorrect, he wins).

3. You may only troll when things get completely out of hand.

4. No plagiarism; Don't copy someone else's work and claim it as your own.

Failure to follow these rules will result in a 7-point forfeiture.

1. I was walking up the stairs. A schoolmate behind me pushes me and yells at me to walk faster. I reply, "It's a person in front of us that's slowing us, me, in particular, down! So, if you want me to walk faster, why don't you go tell the person in front of us!!??"

2. My teacher asks us, "Who knows the lyrics of "Oh Sussana, don't you cry"?" Less than 10 people, out of more than 30 students, raise their hand. And then, my teacher afterwards, tells us, "Sing it altogether. Otherwise, I won't proceed." I raise my hand, and the teacher calls on me, "You realize that less than 10, out of more than 30 students, people raised their hand, correct? So, why do you expect us to sing ALTOGETHER when not all of us know the lyrics?"

1. well u could've just went to the other side and it would be faster for him

2. well ur still wrong

I thank my opponent for accepting.

"1. well u could've just went to the other side and it would be faster for him"

Like said, it was someone IN FRONT OF US! So, even if I move to the side, my schoolmate will still be slowed down. Also, HE could have moved to the side himself to walk up the stairs faster. Me? I didn't really mind.

"2. well ur still wrong"

Now, you are being a coward. You are ignoring my criticism and still claiming what you deem true. It's a fallacy.

I await my opponent's next set of arguments.

alright i concede you win!

Alright. Seeing as my opponent conceded, let's just fill in the rest of the rounds.

i think my cock is heavy and big and yeah girls suck it every focking day

Hahahaha! That's quite ironic, eh? Seeing as you are only 14 years old. Haha.

ahaaha i think black can be light

The electromagnetic spectrum is the range of wavelengths and frequencies over electromagnetic radiation. Wavelength is the distance between two crests. Depending on that, its color varies. Depending on something's molecular structure, it reflects an electromagnetic wave (As light, being radiated) with a certain wavelength, whilslt absorbing different ones. The frequency is the rate at which one individual wave passes. Depending on radiation, the higher, the less distant two crests/troughs are from one another, and the faster an individual wave passes.

Here's the actual argument:

The spectrum originated from the rainbow. The Sun radiates light. A rain droplet acts like a prism (Since it has a thin and fat end), dispersing white light into its componential colors and refracts them, thus causing a rainbow to appear. However, black isn't one, therefore, we can't have black light.

I won't argue with you on this debate, seeing as this debate is about something else. If you would like to do so, please say so, and I will instigate a debate, having issued YOU as opponent. Otherwise, you can do so.

Vote Pro!

dicknigganigganigganfNIONEOFNOFENOINionOinioNonOInoNnNioInioNiNUkkdkdkeeagtrabjjnef knhgki.harngjnafj cauewlfknm wekhbwnacm m esckjoawenvbow4hgpoaenj;mew kcbewianbvkhaeblnkvjdsbionv kjabma efwewk wkkmclwk efmawjf ak clabionaefwjaenf kew bk
Vote Placed by TheAmazingAtheist1 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: CONDUCT: Although Pro called Con a coward, LawsofPhysics conducted himself poorly by multiple spelling errors and spam (On purpose) S&G: This is self-explanatory. ARGUMENTS: Pro formatted his arguments very formally, as Con's arguments, no offense, were completely and utterly horrible, especially concession, spamming, multiple spelling/grammar errors, etc.