eaglegirl127
boii77

Are nude photographs appropriate in public museums?

eaglegirl127 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 12/7/2016 Category: Arts
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

eaglegirl127

Pro

I think they should, but can you guys give me your opinion
boii77

Con

Honestly no, I don't think that nude photographs are appropriate I mean come on there's enough porn in this world. Many kids go to these museums for example I'm sure many of us were taken to museums as a kid. I'm sure if u have a child you wouldn't want them to see the genitals on your vacation to a museum
eaglegirl127

Pro

Ya but there is nothing wrong with the human body. Sure we use it for sex but its much more than that. We condition children to think that nudity is wrong, but it does not have to be a wrong thing .
boii77

Con

Yes your right we do condition our children to think that public nudity is wrong. Therefore this is exactly why there shouldn't be nude photographs in public museums. If your driving down your street with children and a naked man/women came up to your children i'm sure you would try to get them away, this is just the way we are now programmed to thinking, and there is nothing wrong with that. Now there is a difference I don't mean that all nude photographs are bad in public museums but you have to think about it a 9 year old would most likely not be mature enough to be looking at nudes in a museum but maybe a 15 year old would.
Posted by Chelsea_C04 1 year ago
Chelsea_C04
Everything is art. Our bodies are art. Some people just don't appreciate them and some people think it's bad because we are born and taught to not like certain things and look at it as bad. Next time you go out, look at the world as art. Appreciate the big and little things in the world.
Posted by cyber_onions 1 year ago
cyber_onions
Nudity does not necessarily mean sexualisation. If it's ok to show elbows and noses in art galleries, why not other parts of the body?
Posted by sboss18 1 year ago
sboss18
There is nothing inherently inappropriate with nudity.
Posted by fred70 1 year ago
fred70
I say no do it. The penis the butt no put in no do it. big titty or no big titty, no look no touch no do it. I say this for help for you, I help for always