OnlineHusband
Minddagger

Are people created equal in all regards (sex or race or both)

OnlineHusband has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

OnlineHusband

Con

I agree neither sex is particularly better but they aren't equal in every way like many people believe. I like to compare it to a character select screen for video games. Men could have more hp stats more strength stats but less in other stats, while women have more in some stats and less in other stats compared to men.

Same argument for races with black people usually being more athletically skilled than other races and Asians and white people typically being smarter than other races.

p.s. I know this is seen as a touchy subject and can be very heated, but I want a rational debate without any personal attacks. Thanks :)
Minddagger

Pro

First off, you contradict yourself by saying gender is equal, how is gender equal and not race? Most males are stronger and most females are smarter by your standards,

also, I would like to remind everyone that some of the best athletes are white/Asian, as their are good professors who are black, I have provided links that have proof as such

http://madamenoire.com...

https://thediplomat.com...

http://www.bleacherreport.com...

all three of these links each have countered my opponents claims, and as such I wish him luck against me.
Posted by Minddagger 2 weeks ago
Minddagger
i want to accept, but i have 3 debates going on right now...
Posted by Debating_Horse 2 weeks ago
Debating_Horse
I want to accept, but I'm not too sure about this. That title is confusing.
Posted by missmedic 2 weeks ago
missmedic
You should know that the differences between individuals will always be greater then the differences between any group. So when you give a group of people traits that belong to individuals you are trying to create a stereotype, which generalizes the individual. In doing so it justifies bigoted beliefs and statements like, all black men are criminals or all white people are smart (except in Mississippi) and other such derogatory statements. What color are you..............................