rrwitzel
TheSymbiote

Are roller coasters really dangerous?

rrwitzel
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

rrwitzel

Con

They build roller coasters specifically for the purpose of safe, fun, and fast entertainment! Yes sometimes they get stuck, but that doesn't hurt anybody! And it's not like they don't fix it! They eventually get the ride working again and even test it for a while afterwards and as it may be extremely rare, sometimes they end up shutting rides down due to exccesive incidents of it getting stuck. People getting hurt, nobody rides the ride anymore, etc.
TheSymbiote

Pro

All I saw from that statement is that you probably have a tumor growing so large in your brain that you cannot unction or speak because of the severity of the tumor.

If you think that roller coasters are safe you must be out of your mind

According to floridamedicalmalpracticelaws.com "An estimated 1.7 billion park visitors traffic Amusement Parks and Attractions each year. In 2011, an estimated 37,154 visitors were injured seriously enough to be treated in emergency rooms. Of this number, 1,177 were admitted to the hospital or died."

You may think that this is a small number, and it is true that more people probably die in a day than the deths listed here but it shows that indeed roller coasters are not safe
rrwitzel

Con

they spend weeks and weeks of continuous testing under many types of conditions over and over again to find out what the new ride can handle.
TheSymbiote

Pro

Yet, over 1,000 people still die. I mean you havent used any sources and you just used your personal view.

Please cite a source in which you can see that the mechanics who set up the roller coasters "Spend weeks and weeks of continous testings"

Plus Con, how can I trust a person who is a child? I suggest that you should change your profile picture to something that doesnt show who you are but represents who you are.
rrwitzel

Con

like the falcons fury, the cheetah hunt, and every other ride. do you want to know why? they are required to do that so they know when to shut down the ride. if they don't, then the ride may break. and nobody is looking to fall off the track over 1,000 meters in the sky. yes this proof proves you wrong. you want to know why? I'm going to assume that people don't go on roller coasters to die.
TheSymbiote

Pro

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.
rrwitzel

Con

One more thing. Do you really want to vote for the guy who I have reported for saying that I have a large tamer in my brain? Probably not. VOTE PRO!
TheSymbiote

Pro

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.
rrwitzel

Con

rrwitzel forfeited this round.
TheSymbiote

Pro

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.
Posted by rrwitzel 2 years ago
rrwitzel
I meant con! I meant con!
Vote Placed by rstreeter13 2 years ago
rstreeter13
rrwitzelTheSymbiote
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was insulting con