CowsEatGrass
Pranika

Are scarfs still in?

Started: 2/20/2015 Category: Fashion

CowsEatGrass

Pro

I think scarves are still very cute. But, I want to hear what you say!
Pranika

Con

Wid tym people's taste is also changing.Earlier wearing of scarfs was in fashion but unfortunately now its no longer in trend besides in few areas.For sure girls in scarf luk adorable.Scarfs add grace to the personality but in today's tym any person wid it would look old fashioned.As an youngster even i wouldn't prefer wearing it.Its something dat fascinates my mom allot n repeatedly she asks me to wrap it around my hair but i say a big *no*.There are several things of past that even today fascinate the people but the fact can't be denied dat for today's youth they r no longer appealing.Its just lyk wats in fashion is loved by all whereas the things once in fashion but now outdated r dislyked by all.Everyone prefers to go wid the flow.Why would any1 dare or even bother to go again the prevailing trend in the society.Its d human nature that makes us lyk the trendy things.Thus,its all about the trend.Once something goes out of fashion people have got nothing 2 do wid it even if its quite appealing.
CowsEatGrass

Pro

Scarfs can work to stay warm and cute. They are great for ice skating with your date because they will like it too They are also cute when you are just on a girls night out. It shows off your eyes and your face more.
Pranika

Con

It looks cute but not makes an individual look modern for sure which is d major drawback regarding it.We all long for a modern and fashionable attire and when we think about "scarfs", we are lyk there is no match between d two.Its lyk,either dis or dat.
CowsEatGrass

Pro

YES, some scarfs are out of date. But they look cute they can be use to look cute and stay warm. Even though many people think they are ugly they are looking at the wrong kind of scarfs. When I wear scarves it is not because I am ashamed but because they make me look cute and you too.
Pranika

Con

"Scarfs out of date??Looking at wrong kind of scarfs??" Ur reasoning is not at all justified.When v r debating on scarfs v r not referring to some of d cool scarfs in *particular* but to scarfs in *general*.The topic is "Scarfs" n the word in itself is enough to convey d basic image of d subject matter.Its not about how cool or how old fashioned we appear 2 be wid d scarf over our head but its all about the way we conceive the image of anything in our minds.Once the mind is set we dare not to change it.For sure,all r fascinated by d trendy stuff n not d out-dated one.To make it easy,if v imagine to be in such a situation where v r asked to attend a high society party in a dress of 60s while d other guests would be in trendy attire, then v would straight forward give up d idea of even attending d party.That is to say,even if v r fascinated by d out-dated stuff v wouldn't prefer having it since all will lyk to go wid d flow rather than against it .Moreover, while getting ready more than our choice v lyk to go wid d one dat would be admired by others n appreciated as well i.e.all wats in fashion.TakinMoving towards another example,if v get our house renovated will v go for some of d additions dat will make our house luk modern enough or d ones making it look old fashioned? For sure,modern luks will be preferred.In short,as per human psychology v prefer going for something dat has d potential to make others weak at the knees rather than wat fascinated us more in case,our taste doesn't go wid d trend.
Posted by jade.how 1 year ago
jade.how
wear what you want and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. if they do, flip your scarf in their face
Posted by ScareCr0we 2 years ago
ScareCr0we
I think this would work better under the "Opinions" section.