Are single sex schools more effective than co-ed schools?

abhigya22 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

I have always been a student of co-ed school and i believe education in co-ed is better plus the students interact much. The single sex schools offers limited access to cultural activities and sports which is very important nowadays. The co-ed schools helps to minimise one's shy nature and fear from other gender, helps in attaining confidence and handle situations with best possible outcomes. They are a roadmap for the bright future because it makes people speak freely with either sex. It shows a competitive environment and helps to remove hesitation as well all gives a platform to improve communication power.

Before I went into home school I was in a co-ed public school. It actually got me in the mindset that boys were disgusting rats and the only things they can do are : being a cocky idiot and to break hearts.
Other girls I know and I were/is pretty quiet and school, and only talked to the same sex.

And plus, other females I have talked to said that guys were too nervous to talk to them anyways. I can identify with that as well. I also know a girl from my school that was sexually assaulted by a male, in school.

I do realize that not all guys are the same, but society has made the majority of males this way, and like 80% of females complain about it. This is not about "communication skills" because that point has definitely gone down the trash.

On the activities issue, there is plenty of activity organizations that even I go to that are under $10, for all ages, each class, or all together.
Posted by Zaephou 3 weeks ago
Pro is disgustingly sexist and provides anecdotal evidence and bases her arguments on personal feelings. Easy win for con