Diamondmage0910
TheSymbiote

Are some video games educational for kids?

Started: 2/26/2015 Category: Games

Diamondmage0910

Pro

I think yes because some games are educational for kids. I know that Minecraft would not be educational, but people use it for math and geometry. Some schools are doing that now. Let's bring a new era to school education!
TheSymbiote

Con

There is something called a ratio. There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more video games that are violent than video games that are educational.

Plus think about popularity. The new COD is going to way more popular than the new "Geometry Jumper"

The title or the topic isnt even correct, you gave a resolution on your first argument, and you have no facts proving your statements

Like I said before you are probably one of the worst debaters I have ever seen on this website.

Diamondmage0910

Pro

Diamondmage0910 forfeited this round.
TheSymbiote

Con

My opponent is accepting defeat. Thanks for your time
Diamondmage0910

Pro

i asked everyone in my classroom and basically everyone says yes. I have proof and tell people about that because I have proof right here. And this is for a project and a debate so I need everyone's opinion. Not just a freaky lameo saying that video games are not educational.
TheSymbiote

Con

Lets say there are 20 people in you class, 20 is a small ratio.

They have tested young children, they put a fake gun in a room.

The kids who played video games found the gun. Some even knew how to shoot it (It was fake so dont worry)

So basically Video Games are just another way to waste your life. Its a fact.

Staying at home making up fantasies and living them. its just another way for people to escape their sorry lives

Diamondmage0910

Pro

First of all, this isn't about are there violent games more than educational games and second, this is my first debate so it's like a beginner class for me. Third is that I don't admit defeat. This is a project for people's opinion. Why would you have a gun in the classroom? What if?! More like 0.00001% chance yes there is going to be a gun in the classroom. Some people are using Minecraft for many reasons. The Con is basically telling us that there is no education in technology. Is that what the con s saying. children can be trustful that they won't play immature games. i don't care about violent games. I care about other people's opinions. Like I said this is my first debate, so you don't have to be so mean to me. I may loose in this debate, but I just want people's opinions.
TheSymbiote

Con

You may "loose" this debate thats for sure (0v0)

Diamondmage0910

Pro

Diamondmage0910 forfeited this round.
TheSymbiote

Con

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.
Posted by Diamondmage0910 2 years ago
Diamondmage0910
Why do you have to be so rude?
Posted by Bonne_Chance 2 years ago
Bonne_Chance
@ TheSimbiote no need to be rude, jeez.
Posted by EchoboostX4 2 years ago
EchoboostX4
"There is something called a ratio. There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more video games that are violent than video games that are educational."

@ Diamondmage0910 If you can see what's ineptly wrong with this statement, your side will flourish. You can still redeem yourself.

"The title or the topic isnt even correct"

Unsubstantially normative and out of topic, thus irrelevant.

@ TheSymbiote Is Pro really the worst debater in this site? If so, I commend you for your trolling and am curious to see where this debate leads.
Posted by Master_Fallow 2 years ago
Master_Fallow
Look I am sorry Diamondmage0910 although I do agree with you side TheSymbiote's debate is more sound and thus I have to vote for the better argument. Here's hoping that the next round goes better...
Posted by TheSymbiote 2 years ago
TheSymbiote
Worst debater on the website by far