Are teenagers rebellious?

What are teenagers? Teenagers are people who is in the range between 13 and 19 years old.Actually teenagers are deep lonely inside their heart. Maybe you don't agree with what I am saying but basically teenagers are facing one of their hardest time in life by that time.

Thanks. My opponent has defined teenagers. However, I'll give the definition of "rebellious".

Rebellious: showing a desire to resist authority, control, or convention. []

I won't get into my arguments in this round. I'll let my opponent go first, and argue that teenagers aren't rebellious.

Over to Con.

I'll just say that teenagers may very well be facing difficult times in their lives, but they often resist authority of parents and law. We call a person a "good" person if they do good things, and we call a person a "bad" person if they do bad things. So if a person does rebellious things, we ought to call them a rebellious person.

For me, personally, I think that they teenagers are not rebellious at the very first. However, it is mainly due to parenting. Maybe what I am trying to say is very general.But anyway, here is a few instances that I can present to my noble and lovely opponent, Mr. Zmikecuber. Sincerely hope that you will get my messages.

Factor 1: Strict parenting

A high level of intensity in restriction may forces a kid to reject everything.

Factor 2: Fear

They are scared of being badly beaten up by their parents. Thus, they do what you have instructed them. It is almost same as bullying.

Factor 3:Harsh discipline

When the moment, you are asked by someone to do things that you don't like much. You may end up in hating it.

What my opponent says is true but irrellevant. A teenager may be rebellious because of certain factors, but that doesn't mean he's not acting rebellious.

A bad person may be a bad person because they had a traumatic upbringing, but through their actions they are still "bad" people.

A good person may be a good person because they were taught to love everyone from childhood, but this doesn't mean they're not "good" people.

So simply because there are two sides of the story, this doesn't mean that teenagers don't act in a rebellious manner.

Let me put it this way. I act in X manner, because of A B and C. However, I still act in X manner, regardless of whether or not A or B or C caused it.

As such I urge you to vote Pro.
Posted by Tweka 2 years ago
It shall be' your life is in your hands.'
Posted by Tweka 2 years ago
Bill Gates " 'If you are born poor its not your mistake, But if you die poor its your mistake.' This is what he says. Always remember that the starting of everything is fate. However, there must be somewhere in the game or journey where you can do something in order to change the ending. Thus, you life is in your hands. Better do something now that you won't feel remorseful for the rest of your life.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 2 years ago
Sorry I made a grammar mistake. It was supposed to say not.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 2 years ago
I'm It rebellious and I'm a teenager who lives in a place which rich people call the "hood". And it's all because of my parents and most importantly because of God.
Posted by Tweka 2 years ago
I have made a slight change as you have requested before this.
Posted by zmikecuber 2 years ago
Change it to a 72 hr posting period and I'll accept.
Vote Placed by madison16 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Very distinct win here, pro had better arguments and grammar. Con's arguments helped pro.