Sebastian_Ley
kkboy500

Are the Illuminati real or not?

Sebastian_Ley

Con

This debate is pretty self explanatory. I'll be arguing that the Illuminati are not real, and I'm looking for an opponent who would be willing to argue that they are, (whether the opponent is playing devil's advocate or not is of no importance.)

Definition of the illuminati in the context of this debate:
We are not talking about the 16th century Spanish cult, we are talking about the supposed "new world order." The illuminati are supposedly a group of the worlds most influential men and women who want to create a one world government over which they have complete control.

The debate will be structured as such:
Round 1- Acceptance and definitions.
Round 2- Opening statements.
Round 3- Rebuttals.
Round 4- Closing statements and defense of your opening statement.
kkboy500

Pro

I accept this debate.
Sebastian_Ley

Con

sorry about the late response, I've been really busy recently.

I have one and only one argument in this situation. There is absolutely no reliable evidence. There is no proof whatsoever that the Illuminati exist outside of pop culture apart from conspiracy theorists who think everything that's a triangle is a sign. Due to this lack of proof, it's extremely unlikely that the Illuminati exist, seeing as if they did there would be some evidence of it.
This is an extremely short and simple argument, but I feel that it is an effective one. If you can provide any valid and relevant evidence that I cannot refute, then I'll admit defeat. (Emphasis on the valid.)
kkboy500

Pro

Good morning opponent. I would like to thank you for starting this fun debate. Now, let be begin my arguments.

Contention 1: Subliminal messages are used by the illuminati. Subliminal messages are messages that get into your subconscious mind. The illuminati uses subliminal messages in a lot of ways, for example, in songs, in movies and even in pictures. Now the power of subliminal messages is tremendous. Subliminal messages can be used to convey messages into a person's mind. Gradually, a person would get influenced by the message due to the frequent exposure to them.

Contention 2: Subliminal messages are very prominent in popular songs. Not only do subliminal messages convey messages to a person without him realising it, subliminal messages also make songs more pleasant to hear. A lot of popular singers are controlled by the illuminati. For example, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Taylor Swift and Kanye west are the 'puppets' of the Illuminati. Subliminal messages in songs are known as backmasking. Now, if you don't believe me that backmasking exists, try playing some popular songs backwards, you would find that there are some words that can be heard. Those are example of backmasking. Here are some examples of backmasking. www.youtube.com/watchv=YI_dqSO30Mg
One of the popular songs by Queen- another one bites the dust is seriously a example of what subliminal messages can do. When the phrase the Queens sang 'Another one bites the dust' was played backwards. You can hear him state that it is fun to smoke marijuana. After the song, the sales of marijuana increased tremendously. Now why am I saying this you my ask. It is because of the relationship subliminal messages have with the new world order.
The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government"which will replace sovereign nation-states"and an all-encompassing propaganda whose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order as the culmination of history's progress. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an unduly influential cabal that operates through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an ongoing plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.
From this statement in wikipedia, we can infer that the illuminati plans to take over the world, and to do so, they can use subliminal messages in songs. There is no reason why singing artists would just put evil subliminal messages in their song for fun. Thus, it must be noted that there must be a mastermind, which is the illuminati.

Contention 3: There is a very common question why singers follow the biddings of illuminati. Well, the answer is perhaps simple-Monarch programming. The definition of monarch programming is "Monarch programming is a mind-control technique comprising elements of Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). It utilizes a combination of psychology, neuroscience and occult rituals to create within the slaves an alter persona that can be triggered and programmed by the handlers. Monarch slaves are used by several organizations connected with the world elite in fields such as the military, sex slavery and the entertainment industry. " . As stated above, monarch mind control is very deadly and is used to control people. This is also one of the reason why exist as they can be found controlling people especially singers.

In conclusion,the Illuminati do exists. However, the clues that it leaves are sometimes not easily found. Thus, we need to have a open mindset to accept information that the Illuminati exists. It is recommended for the readers of this article read the sources too.

http://vigilantcitizen.com...
Sebastian_Ley

Con

Sebastian_Ley forfeited this round.
kkboy500

Pro

kkboy500 forfeited this round.
Sebastian_Ley

Con

Sebastian_Ley forfeited this round.
kkboy500

Pro

kkboy500 forfeited this round.
Posted by Russia_The_almighty 2 years ago
Russia_The_almighty
I would do this, but I'm too busy with another debate.
Posted by Sebastian_Ley 2 years ago
Sebastian_Ley
True, it is impossible to prove that something doesn't exist, however I'm mostly just trying to prove that it is infinitely more likely that it doesn't exist than that it does.
Posted by Berend 2 years ago
Berend
I was going to ague the Bavarian order. The Illuminati that was in Germany. I'd argue there is an Illuminati, just not the NWO version.
Posted by AlternativeDavid 2 years ago
AlternativeDavid
Just a word of advice, it's impossible to prove that something doesn't exist.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
illuminati=light now