vaporizeislands
Adam2

Are the Klu Klux Klan a bunch of idiotic rednecks.

vaporizeislands

Pro

How could you ever consider the Klu Klux Klan to be a clever organization?

Of course some very important politicians have been members of this disgusting organization but if you're going to state their non-existant intelligence you are going to need to back it up with hard evidence.

The politicians in question are known for all the negative influences they have had on the United States. 90% of the people in question are from the most deprived states notably in the south (funnily enough the former confederacy).

I highly disagree with you.
Adam2

Con

I will start off by saying, I am honored to debate with you :)
Now, let's get to the argument. mines is opening, since your's is just an opening. The Klan is an evil organization capable of doing a lot of horrible things. I shall argue this.
vaporizeislands

Pro

Well of course they are!

This is exactly what I am arguing in the first place. We know very clearly that they are an evil, fascist and right-wing organization and hopefully they do not obtain any power within the government and are able to pass laws in congress which result in something like the 'Nuremberg Laws' wherefore no one of any particular ethnic profile (such as myself) other than Caucasian would be able to live in any form happiness.

Pre-slavery African nations also practiced expansionism and invaded many other African nations. A perfect example of this is the Zulu tribe which expanded through many nations in the southern area of Africa.

You can't blame imperialism for racism.
Adam2

Con

"We know very clearly that they are an evil, fascist and right-wing organization [...]"
Actually that's true of Klansmen, not the Nazis. The Nazis were quite leftist. Hitler is said to have been an athiest. I can't write much because you only allowed 700 characters.

"Pre-slavery African nations also practiced expansionism and invaded many other African nations. A perfect example of this is the Zulu tribe which expanded through many nations in the southern area of Africa. You can't blame imperialism for racism."
Actually you could. While there were conflicts in Africa long before the English and Danish came, much of the racial bigotry that came came from the English and Danish explorerers who looted and murdered Africans. So yes
vaporizeislands

Pro

vaporizeislands forfeited this round.
Adam2

Con

As we can see, she forfeited this round. Anyhows there's more reason why the Klan is brilliant and more evil than the Nazis. The Nazis rose because of a percieved injustice done in Germany by the Anglo-Saxons and Danish. The KKK on the other hand was purely to lynch blacks and anyone who was not Anglo or Scandinavian. As for Hitler, he was a Catholic who hated Protestantism actually and despised it. He persecuted Protestants. But that's not the point the KKK is purely an evil bunch and to call them stupid is wrong. If Newman on "Seinfeld" were a Klansman I'd find that more believable. Nazis would be hated by the KKK as well.
http://qph.is.quoracdn.net...;
vaporizeislands

Pro

vaporizeislands forfeited this round.
Adam2

Con

"This is exactly what I am arguing in the first place."
Actually, no you were arguing that they were stupid. And whether you knew it or not, you were agreeing with my by saying that.
The KKK has had a negative and despicable effect on race relastions in this and many Northern European countries. Evil in the likes of Martin Luther. Imperialism was also a product of racist mentality and evil. There's a reason the KKK called themselves "imperial wizards," implying Paganism and witchcraft.

Also there is more to show that the Nazis were not racist, as they were anti-Judaism. But anyways, the KKK was a brilliant organization. They took over most of American politics by putting fear into Anglo-Saxons and Scandinvians of races different from them.
vaporizeislands

Pro

vaporizeislands forfeited this round.
Adam2

Con

It's unfortunate that pro can't come up with any refutting arguments. As I'll recap, the reason the KKK isn't what she claims it is is because the KKK has done a lot of damage to their victims. They were evil and brilliant. Evil murderers. If the Klan had power again they'd do the same thing again. The KKK is evil. Pure evil. Nothing can justify what they do except for hating another person because of their race.
Posted by Adam2 3 years ago
Adam2
I'm talking to Stonewall
Posted by Adam2 3 years ago
Adam2
I know.
Posted by vaporizeislands 3 years ago
vaporizeislands
I really didn't agree with you. Hence why I am debating with you.
Posted by Adam2 3 years ago
Adam2
I read it exactly nice and clear.
Posted by Adam2 3 years ago
Adam2
I don't know how to read? Are you trying to be an a--hole?
Posted by Stonewall 3 years ago
Stonewall
...I stand by what I said about you being unable to read.
Posted by Adam2 3 years ago
Adam2
Whether she knew she was agreeing with me is a whole other issue.
Posted by Adam2 3 years ago
Adam2
I didn't agree with her. Actually she agreed with me. I never said the Klan was stupid. I said they were an evil bunch of scumbags capable of doing horrible things.
Posted by Stonewall 3 years ago
Stonewall
This was a confusing debate. By taking the Pro stance, it seems like you agree that the KKK is a stupid organization, but your first round contradicts that.
Posted by vaporizeislands 3 years ago
vaporizeislands
You're more than welcome to challenge me to a more appropriate debate.