JimmyD45
TheRealBatman117

Are the eagles going to go to the super bowl?

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 11/17/2017 Category: Sports

JimmyD45

Pro

Some people may argue that the eagles will be like dallas last year. But I think different. With Carson Wentz as our Qb and weapons to throw to with a dominating defense they are impossible!
TheRealBatman117

Con

Hell no, The Kansas City Chiefs are way better than the Eagles, even though that is my school mascot. Chiefs for the win!
JimmyD45

Pro

Yes while they beat the eagles look at the Record. Yes while the eagles have had an easy schedule they have won. The chiefs have had a downfall and are now 6-3. Eagles 8-1. In this case the chiefs only hope is hunt and Kelce. Yes while they are good 2 players and drag the entire 53 man roster. And not to mention the eagles have had A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT OF INJURIES. And the second man up has done his Job.
TheRealBatman117

Con

Hunt and Kelce are not the best hopes for the Chiefs, we also have Mahomes, Alex Smith, and Marcus Peters. and literally nobody knows who the Eagles are! So no, The Chiefs are going to WIN the Superbowl.
JimmyD45

Pro

Wow you really hit a core their. But who is a better QB right now? I would say Wentz. He is mobile and can throw. He has 23 TD"S!!!! Alex smith is trash. You will loose the super bowl. And what do you mean nobody knows who the Eagles are. They have to since we are 8-1. Nobody cares about 6-3
TheRealBatman117

Con

The Eagles, in my opinion are about as bad of a team as the Giants and the Broncos. Both are trashier than Lindsay Lohan! It doesn't matter who has more wins, but who has more heart! KC FOR THE WIN!!!
JimmyD45

Pro

No way. Are you blind? THEY ARE 8-1 NOT 1-8!!!!
TheRealBatman117

Con

Did you not read my 2nd to last goddamn sentence? Or can you and yo trashy team not read? And don't be roasting my team or I'll roast the HELL out of your team! Don't mess with this middle schooler! Your lucky that my dog was just cute enough to save you from my wrath. Reread it, or keep dissing on my team! Your choice.
JimmyD45

Pro

Yea I read it but you're team is trashy right now hypocrite! Cant we all agree that we need to stop the patriots from ever winning again! I actually have no hate for you're team but I have to since you are hating on mine!
TheRealBatman117

Con

You don't actually have to hate on my team, I was just broken up with, so, yea. That...
But yes the Patriots suck and are cheaters. May The best team Win!
Posted by Lmoney 8 months ago
Lmoney
really the patriots suck? how many ring have the eagles won? or the chiefs? I personally believe that the eagles right now are better than the chiefs, but the pats are the clear victor. Patriots vs Eagles super bowl 51 that is my prediction, although rams have a chance to make it to.
Posted by Nd2400 8 months ago
Nd2400
The sad thing is you both didn't go against me...