JacobTheBest
joza

Are the pricinples of feminism correct?

JacobTheBest

Con

It is obvious that women do not deserve equal rights to men. Feminism has never, and will never be a relevant topic. They are not as smart as men; FACT. Women are not as strong as men, Our Lord and Saviour made it that way, for a reason. PEOPLE, wake up! Why do you think they are physically weaker than men? Naturally because they are meant to submit to our will.

In the entirety of human history, our societies have been patriarchal; look where that has gotten us. We are the dominant species of the planet, and the known universe. Nobody is above us but God. Under whos guidance have we risen to this point, this peak of human greatness? Who has sheparded the cattle that is the entirety of the human race towards the point at where we are at right now? Men have, we are the answer, the problem, and the solution. Not women. Women are vessels of lust and satisfaction. A womens sole purpose is to please a man.
joza

Pro

As being for, I stand to debate with your statements. I hold that, although I do not agree with some acts of feminism, equality among genders is important.

I reserve the right to argue while keeping in mind the fact that I do not support extremist feminism, but rather the idea of equality between male and female genders.

Firstly, you state that feminism has never been a relevant topic. It is relevant to this argument as this debate topic clearly questions if the principles of FEMINISM are correct. Secondly, I stand to answer that question: No, but the principles of equality are correct.
With this being said, you have shown countless times that you are lop sided towards the patriarchal ideology. I request that you please prove scientifically how women are not as smart as men.
What you are stating is just as unfair as it is unequal. Women do in fact deserve equal rights to men, this includes the same opportunities in careers and education.
If the answer behind preventing all wars, and creating a trouble free society, lay in the leadership of one female for a nation such as the United States, would you still prevent it simply because she is a Woman?
This proves that having such unfair ideologies can lead to implications on the transition between stages of civilisation for humans, thus, the principles of equality between the male and female genders are of significant importance.
JacobTheBest

Con

JacobTheBest forfeited this round.
joza

Pro

Due to the fact that CON has failed to provide a response to the arguments that I, PRO, have raised in Round 1. I stand to state that it be ought that you vote PRO.
CON has also failed to negate a resolution to their belief of principles of feminism being incorrect. On the other hand, PRO, taking onboard an ideology of a constructive debate has offered valid reasoning for their stance on the issue. I have negated the resolution by declaring the valuable outcomes of equality, which (and I stand corrected from my statement in Round 1), is the same basis of feminism. Thus, I have proven the postitives which justify the principles of feminism. Therefore, you ought to vote PRO.

JacobTheBest

Con

JacobTheBest forfeited this round.
joza

Pro

joza forfeited this round.
JacobTheBest

Con

JacobTheBest forfeited this round.
joza

Pro

After a series of rounds CON has still failed to respond to my arguments raised. My arguments stand, therefore you ought to vote PRO.
Posted by Hayek 3 years ago
Hayek
Well I can tell that Con, hasn't got a girlfriend/wife/partner
Posted by joza 3 years ago
joza
Kbub - I stand corrected. Whether it be called feminism or equality. I believe in the same rights for both male and female where neither gender gets the "upper hand".
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
Strike me comment to pro--I misread.
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
I truly hope so... for society....
Posted by zamann234 3 years ago
zamann234
I can't tell if Con is being sarcastic or not
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
Also Pro, the principles of feminism is simply equality. That's it. If you believe in equality between genders, you are probably a feminist. All the other stuff in feminism is about specifics.
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
Please tell me this is satirical: "Women are vessels of lust and satisfaction. A womens sole purpose is to please a man."
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
Distasteful.