Are there igloos in india?

hello Sherattops
Round 1: Acceptance & a bit of cheeky debate
Round 2: debate

I do not believe in indian igloos as the climate is substandard for the construction of igloos. My belief is such that igloos must be built of ice, and any claims that an igloo has been built in india must not be legit, as in the time taken to build an igloo, the ice used to build it would have at least slightly melted therefore making it not a complete igloo. if refrigerated it would have to be contained in a building, therefore making it not a building in itself and therefore not a living-space as thie building would be considered the living space and the 'igloo' just an ornament.
your turn!! :) :D

What in the ever living cheese balls is this?

I arbitrarily define the word igloo as a building made of a buliding material that contains water. I shall now use this extremely vague definition to equivocate the word igloo and confirm that under my definition igloos do exist in India.

Teh_Milkeh_Baah_Keahd forfeited this round.

spinosauruskin forfeited this round
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: This was clearly a troll debate. It was quite absurd, and I'm not entirely sure I even CAN give arguments points given its subject matter. But auto-forfeits are a waste of one's opponent's time. As such, conduct to Pro. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.