nothingmatters
wolfman4711

Are things intrinsically good?

nothingmatters

Con

it is agreed in many world religions, that there is the existence good, and evil. Good is generally looked at with a higher esteem, whereas evil is looked at as lowly, and shameful. However, we are finding that as we progress and develop as a human race, our attitudes towards evil and good are changing. This has been influenced by the progression of technology, art, and the sciences. However, is there a core being to goodness and evil, is it evolving, or are our perceptions evolving?
wolfman4711

Pro

My opinion is that our perceptions and assumptions change over the course of time.

I have accepted this debate but I'm not sure who side u are on. You should have made it more clear. Please clarify next round along with your case of why you think your side is correct.

Thank you for the debate and good luck, may the best man win.
nothingmatters

Con

nothingmatters forfeited this round.
wolfman4711

Pro

People opinions change drastically over short periods of times. For example gay marriage in 1988 was despised by 75 percent now only 45 percent dispose gay marriage. If you don't believe me look it up
nothingmatters

Con

nothingmatters forfeited this round.
wolfman4711

Pro

Sorry but pro only gives 30 mins per answer that's why he's forfeiting plzz vote for me even though we never really finished thank you and goodbye.
Posted by wolfman4711 4 years ago
wolfman4711
Please do hurry